• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Pyramiding Rage (596)

Crystal Clair

Heh, I already have a canon world for Shinji, nevermind just a father. It's so there aren't any retcons between him and me and him and the show. So yeah Jindai is Shinji's dad in my canon too but Reiji is just Shinji's cousin and Shinji has his own brother Shinen (pics on deviantart) but that's another story.

*waits for big screenshots*

TeddiUrsa

what did reggie say to shinji at the end of the episode

He suggested a full battle between Satoshi and Shinji in 10 days. Both accepted.

Cobalt_Latios

He suggested a full battle between Satoshi and Shinji in 10 days. Both accepted.
So that's how the Paul vs. Ash! Full Battle is initiated. Looks like Paul wants to redeem himself for his "epic" loss ;).

*C_L*

victreebel007

He wants to redeem himself against ash but how bad we he feel if he loses? He may give up andbecome a breeder like reggie

zeno48

Zaker!
Hey why does Zoey get mad at Paul? If anyone knows please answer me.

cloudk

hates you.
Pretty unfair match...
Ash only had to go up against one regi in 1 battle IIRC and Brandon isn't allowded to switch while he was allowded to switch in this battle and worst still, he used all the regis.

On a side note, that Lairon dosen't fit at all. With it being not fully evolved and its evolved form very common, i think it'll just get scraped.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
after watching the battle, i must say i enjoyed it, Paul finally experiances another loss under his belt, although i've gotta admit his team was pretty freaking random compared to what we normally see him use, especially Lairon which came out of no where.

Two things of intrest.

1.What the heck happened to Regice's voice, it sounds like a squeaky toy robot now.

2.Did anyone else notice that Candice and Zoey have the same eye color? I know it's a minor detail but it kinda creeped me out abit.

Crystal Clair

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this yet but Reiji was driving a minivan.

It looked so out of place considering most characters tend to arrive on foot or on blimp or whatever.

And we almost never see characters in said vehicle. It's very weird to see Shinji in a seat next to his brother with his rival and rival's friends in the back.

And call me an anti-weeaboo but seeing Shinji in a car that's European/Japanese style is weird too... so I may just flip the images on my computer.
I prefer seeing Shinji in an American way.

All of the Regi's voices sounded crap now compared to those in AG. What have they done? KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Also, neat continuity from DP15 when Satoshi remembered how Shinji used an Brick Break-spamming Elekid against Hyouta's rock types.

ap13095

Noobslayer
I'm guessing that Paul didn't aim to win - he just wanted to test his Pokémon. If he used his best, it would have been somewhat closer.

Or this could have been his team for Candice.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew Paul was going to lose, but this...this...complete and utter decimation...that was more than I'd ever even dreamed of seeing! THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!! IN YO FACE, PAUL!!!

thunderblade12

Regirock ended up defeating 4 of Paul's pokemon.

I know it beat Ursaring, Magmar, Electabuzz and Hariyama.

Regice beat Lairon and either Registeel or Regice beat Nidoking.

Powerful_Blaziken88

Errrm...

I'm not sure if this is true (it's on Wikipedia), but a potential answer as to why Torterra wasn't used.

"Paul has a battle with pyramid king Brandon using his Nidoking, Lairon, Magmar, Electabuzz, Ursaring and Hariyama. He looses with Brandon who looses none of his pokemon. He reveals to Ash he has released Torterra after Ash trys to thank Torterra for teaching Grotle how to defend then attack. He also seems to have released his Honchkrow after the PokeRinger competition."