• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A question about a truck

• Thread starter dark prince arthas
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dark prince arthas

im new in this forum so i wouldnt know if this has already been discussed but while playing leaf green i thought that i might try a trick that i found out in yellow. i got my friend to trade me a pokemon that knew cut so i didnt have to go on the S.S anne. when i learnt surf i went back to the S.S anne and surfed to the right side. of the place and found the good old truck still there. what is it for... later i went back and walked down to the bottom of the platform while hammering A and found a lavaridge cookie... what the hell was it doing there? don't you have to trade ruby, sapphire or emerald for one.

Blastoise King

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
you can buy lava cookies on 2 island

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
It's basically just something Nintendo stuck into the game to be funny, because they kept the truck in the game. XD

Bulk

YEah, it surves no purpose at al. It's just their for a laugh.

D

Da King*23

they put it on the game so people like us can just well think about what it could do.....

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Lance: That was spam. Please don't do it again.

Anyway, the cookie is there for laughs probably. :p Though I still bet some people tried to strength this new truck away. :p

Z

Zodiac

I was wondering the whole time about that truck. But I think you're right when you say its Nintendo's way to laugh. XP And I was the clown.

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.