• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A question about the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonn

I saw there was no question thread on this topic, and I, as well as many of my friends have been wondering for the longest time, is it possible to beat the elite 4 in pokemon stadium 2? We could never do it, yeah so just wondering, ty

Leonn

Tyvm, We tried day and night to defeat it, it always came down to clair (I think, it's been awhile) her kingdra was like on steroids or something, by time you killed it, if you could that is, your entire team is destroyed

The elite four is brutal in Stadium 2 and even more so if you're on an emulator and have to resort to rentals only. Will is easy and so is Bruno. Karen can be annoying as she'll mostly resort to flinching moves. Koga was probably the most time consuming battle ever as he'll double team the hell out of practically all of his pokemon. Lance is well, Lance. He's easily the most unforgiving fight in the game. If you're not confined to rentals, i recommend using Snorlax, Kadabra, Exeggutor, Lapras, Machamp and Gengar. Of course if you have Ubers like Lugia, Ho-oh or Mewtwo use them. If you're confined to rentals this is a good guide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO8af-ZIX6U great well rounded team for rentals.

Leonn

Many thanks good sirs

Psychic

Really and truly
Of course it's possible, why wouldn't it be? After all, once you defeat them and all the Stadiums you face your Rival who has Lugia, Ho-Oh and Mewtwo. On defeating him you have access to Round 2 Mode, whereby you can fight the Gym leaders, Elite Four, Stadiums and your Rival again...except on a harder difficulty. If you're struggling now, you're in for a world of hurt later.

Question answered, thread closed.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.