• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A question I need to ask(IMPORTANT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
I may be getting my Diamond tmrow(still cant play until may 11 though) and I was thinking of getting a DS Lite together with it. But, In Singapore, DS Lites are pretty Expensive($100 over)

So I was wondering, If I play it on my Normal DS, will the graphics suck a lot or is it still ok..if possible, can someone put up an image com[parism of Pokemon Diamon/Pearl in both of these consoles.

I really need yr help as I dont want to get my mum to use a lot of money on games.

~Xyron

eonmaster_457

uh,well....

i have a ds while my cousin has a ds lite...
i sometimes play diamond on his ds lite and all i see is that the screen is just brighter

sorry ,but i don't have pictures...

Darkraid

The Starter Lover
U are wrong, DS lite in Singapore are about $270

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
The grapics no difference. The only difference is the Lite's screen is smaller and brighter. That's pretty much it.

JoeyRavn

The grapics no difference. The only difference is the Lite's screen is smaller and brighter. That's pretty much it.

Brighter and richer, yes. Smaller, no.
You won't be missing much if you play the game on a classic DS. It looks a lot better in a Lite, though. If you can afford it, it's always welcome to have two DSs.

lime_green_hero

The Dancing Cactus
I own both, and I have to say that the DS Lite is a huge improvement, with a brighter light, better colors, and a sleeker looking system. However, if your old DS is in good condition, and you don't have money to throw around, the Lite is not by any means a necessity.

Status
Not open for further replies.