• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A question regarding wonder mail...

Gamekrazy

I know that after you complete a wonder mail quest, you cant enter the same code in again to do it over. I have a question though: If you delete the mission from your job list without accepting or completeing it, can you re-input the code later to get it? The reason I ask is because I put two of the event legends codes into my game, but even though Ive beaten chapter 10, it still says I cannot do them (I think I have to beat the game, but im not sure. Can someone tell me?)
Anyway, they are just taking up space in my job list right now, but I am afraid of deleting them for I may not get them back...

wammy

event legends?

i think that other than the gabite one, all the event ones disappear after clicking "take job"... my giratina one did that, and now i have the world abyss unlocked.

Gamekrazy

I cant click 'take job' though. It says that im not ready for it yet, so they have all been on suspension so far.

White Dragon ZB

Dragon Trainer
You have to be level 47.

Gamekrazy

Ok, so now I know why I cant take them then... (im only lv 25) But can I delete them from my job list to free up space, and still be abe to input the codes again because I havn't accepted them yet? Or will I have to keep them till I am able to do them?

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
For the event dungeons it would make sense for you to be able to do them again. After all, they wouldn't want you to be permanently deprived of the seven treasures. And no, you don't have to be level 47 *rollseyes* you need the secret rank.