• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A rather gimmick team [SS RMT]

Leyniar

I’m tired to see all these threads with the same Pokémon over and over. I’m also a very stubborn person and right now, I cannot decide on a final SS team that follows this idea: I want to make an interesting team that challenges me throughout the whole story, including the Elite 4 and Red. This is, to putting somehow, a gimmick team.

For weeks, I’ve been looking for candidates and… well, I think I found them. However, they are not final and any of them could be replace if a good statement convinced me.

114-m.png

Tangela @ Wise Glasses
Chlorophyll | Naive Nature
~ Sleep Powder
~ Shock Wave
~ Leech Seed
~ Energy Ball

225-m.png

Delibird @ Leftovers
Vital Spirit | Jolly Nature
~ Present
~ Return
~ Ice Beam
~ Fly

*Just to point it out, Present is to frustrate myself here and there (yeah). Can you imagine if Present cures Whitney’s Miltank just when I’m going to finish it? FUN xD

370-m.png

Luvdisc @ Life Orb
Swift Swim | Modest Nature
~ Surf
~ Sweet Kiss
~ Bounce
~ Aqua Ring

431-m.png

Glameow @ Expert Belt
Limber | Jolly Nature
~ Hypnosis
~ Shadow Claw
~ Sucker Punch
~ Quick Attack

Please, rate. ^^

Last edited:

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Tangela run a bold nature over naive as you want all the defensive bulk you can get with a defensive/support pokemon like Tangela.

With Delibird have it learn ice shard over ice beam since your having it with a jolly nature. Also consider Hustle as your ability that plus aerial ace is pretty gimmicky but it works and kinda fits your team.

If your running a modest nature on Luvdisc it's probably a good idea to use ice beam over bounce.

And lastly Glameow wants either return or headbutt as its STAB.Headbutt is to annoy whilst return is a powerful STAB

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
try running sub+leftovers+toxic on tangela for extra recovery

tangela @leftovers
bold
-toxic
-leech seed
-substitute
-energy ball/sludge bomb