• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Rather Shy Newbie appeared...

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
So... I've been lurking around the forums here for a while and today said "Well, why not, I'm here a lot anyway" and decided to make an account.

To start... I'm a rather odd person (not that I'd call that a bad thing). I've been into Pokémon since I was little (and I have limited interests, but I'm trying to expand them, I swear). My first game was Gold (I feel kind of weird because of that, but hey) and the sheer nostalgia has always made me love Johto the most, to this day.

My favourite types are Fire and Dark (tied, never could pick one over the other), and my favourite Pokemon is Pidgeot (as you can probably tell by my avvie XD).

I haven't been actively keeping up with the anime for a while (although I'll watch an episode every now and then, and I'm trying to get back into it). But I have been keeping up with the movies.

Errr... some minor Pokémon history of mine for you. Don't want to ramble.

And it's also 4am what am I still doing up orz

Anyway. Hello there, everyone. ^^

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hi AnonNekomata!

Welcome to SPPF!
Hope you have a great time here!
If you ever need help, just send a PM/VM! (Private Message/Visitor Message)

Johto, is awesome. Yes.

So uh, hi!

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Hey and welcome to the forums :)

If you have any questions, want to be friends, or just want to chat, then feel free to send me a Private Message or Visitor Message.

My first Pokemon game was Red. Kanto is probably my favorite region; although, Unova is a very close second. My favorite type is Water. And my favorite Pokemon is Lapras. I watched the first and second seasons of the anime and the first 5 movies, but I stopped watching after that. I am hoping the rumor of a Pokemon anime for mature audiences will eventually come out. I would definitely give it a try.

Ok well I guess I'll ttyl. Take care. Bye.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the club :)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.