• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A re-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladynorther

Living Pokédex-haver
Hi, I set up this account over two years ago and kinda totally forgot about it, but now I'm back, hooray!

A little about me, my name is Lydia, I'm from Ohio, I'm 25 (at the time of posting), and I'm the scary fascist-punching atheist anarcho-communist feminist Dungeons and Dragons-playing asexual lesbian trans woman your parents warned you about.

I've been playing Pokémon for aboooooooout three quarters of my life, starting with Blue on an original Game Boy in first grade, back in 1998 or 1999.

I've kept a full living Pokédex since ca. 2012-2013, which I'm in the process of re-breeding for the sake of OT name uniformity (Basically, I just want to get rid of everything with my birth name as the OT, I'm probably gonna be Wonder Trading a bunch of legendaries and stuff in the process), and then I'll maybe hopefully FINALLY get into competitive battling once that long arduous task is done.

I'm hoping to stay at least SOMEWHAT active on here going forward, and not disappear for two years after like, a post or two. We'll see how that goes.

Kiraush

Welcome back!
It's always nice finding out you already made accounts on websites you wanted forever ago, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.