• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Real Cleffa-Hanger! (411)

Chris

Old Coot
Wow, the new title screen certainly does look awesome. Looks alot better than any other they've done. o_o

V Faction

www.faction.com
A bit disappointing that this was it's last romp.

Do notice I said a bit. It still is an Azurill, after all.

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
Azurill already looking better than I expected. It actually does something. Nice.

That title screen is awesome Geodude. I'm looking forward to seeing that in the dub, but chances are they'll use the same title screen music they always use, right?

yea i'm starting to think Azurill isn't a togepi replacemnt afterall. sure it held the same way like togi, but it can actually do stuff like refresh, bubble, and water gun. hell it even sit on Misty's shoulders sometimes so it not so much a togepi anymore. i guess they learn there mistake afterall.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Considering that we won't see Misty again for who knows how long, is it really worth it to worry about whether Azurill will attack or not?

We probably won't be seeing either Azurill or Misty for a long time to come, unless they start up the Hoso specials again.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Well, this episode isn't as bad as it could have been, but that's not saying much. The plot was nothing new, and the fact that it's just a time-wasting filler doesn't exactly help either. That and it still boggles the mind how the writers can fail to put Rikao in there despite the fact that the entire episode takes place in and around Mt. Moon. Yet another perfect opportunity wasted.

And I'd like to know what the hell the moon stone is doing there when it was blown to pieces after being stolen by the Rocket-dan? It's no surprise that 4Kids can't remember anything, but now it seems the original writers can't either. --;

On the plus side, Kasumi's Ruriri actually did something usefull, so maybe it's not that bad after all. I'd still like to see it go inside it's monster ball though, it's still a bit too close to Togepi for comfort. >>;

Last edited:

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Geodude said:
Yep, Bubble.

I loved that classic cartoon-style scene when Masato-tachi fell off the cliff. Just like in the old Warner Bros. cartoons, they didn't fall until they realized there was nothing under them. :D
indeed, now if they added a flapping of arms the gag would be complete

Team Rocket Admin said:
I want Misty back during the D/P saga. Don't worry she'll be back.
Erm if she returns it'll be a short visit, shes not in the team any more she has a Gym to take care of. Its simple this is how the Cerulian Gym works, Misty takes care of the battles, Daisy takes care of the shows and Lily and Violet proform in the shows.

Misty has overstayed her companion days, she is like Tracey now, LIVE WITH IT!!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Meh, this is easily one of the most boring episodes I've seen for ages, and my hatred for Cleffa, and the whole Clefairy evolution line grew ten-fold whilst watching this episode. Never have I been annoyed by such pokémon since Munchlax's arrival.

Did anyone notice that they were using a lot of 'cartoony' sound effects in this episode, similar to the Mawile one from ages ago? I think the most notable sfx used was the one where Misty and Masato were running in mid-ari, with the classic 'run-in-place' sound. They were also using the same 'whooshing'sound from the Mawile ep when the character throws a pokéball.

And when Misty and Masato fell off the cliff and plummeted hundreds of feet, they hit the ground perfectly safe and with no injuries. Hell, they even bounce safely off the floor on impact. If that was Team Rocket, there'd be some serious injuries there.

I think the only positive aspects of the entire episode were the fact that Masato and Misty actually did intereact for a considerable amount of time, and that Haruka got a bit more character development, showing how much she cares for her brother.
Otherwise, this episode wasn't even worth the effort for them to animate or me to obtain. Blah.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I like the animation team for this episode^^ It was the same as in the second part of the Kaede battle I think..
Well, that was one of the few things I liked about this episode, as the ep itself was really.. a bit boring.
The new title screen is indeed awesome, the best they ever had in my opinion.

Now about the episode..Clefairy and Co. were irritating. Although the gang was at Mount Moon, those Pokémon seemed.. out of place somehow, as if they were only source of irritation - even more than Team Rocket, that is. Besides, Clefable's voice was creepy.

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Maybe, at the end of this season , appears a misty's cousin for run the gym and misty joins the gang

;134; 89

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
vaporeon89 said:
Maybe, at the end of this season , appears a misty's cousin for run the gym and misty joins the gang

;134; 89

Now that's up there with some of the other pokeshipping desperation ideas that I've heard in awhile. :)