• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Real Cleffa-Hanger! (411)

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
vaporeon89 said:
Maybe, at the end of this season , appears a misty's cousin for run the gym and misty joins the gang

;134; 89
lolz, yeh an then Garys a twin brtoher becomes Ashs knew rival!

;224;

K

Katamari

Maybe, at the end of this season , appears a misty's cousin for run the gym and misty joins the gang

I thought 'no warm farewell inbetween Misty and Ash and hardly no interaction inbetween the two for the three episodes before she got ditched meant instant death for Pokeshippers? :) *they all vanish in a plume of smoke* Nice grammar, by the way.

Well, this episode was exiting... because Misty left... x3 But otherwise, it makes me want to never see a member of the Clefairy line again.

My last idea was stupid ( VERY stupid) , but I think that either misty or a new boy has to appear in the next season , for see new faces

(responding to below) o_O Why a boy? If anything, Ash needs a bloody female rival. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

vaporeon89

power of vapor
My last idea was stupid ( VERY stupid) , but I think that either misty or a new boy has to appear in the next season , for see new faces

;134; 89

Alfonso

Derpgull
Gravy.

Dude, Gravy.

WTF.

Mizuho gets a cameo. A small one, but a cameo not the less. And you don't even comment? ...dude. o_o;

vaporeon89

power of vapor

(responding to below) o_O Why a boy? If anything, Ash needs a bloody female rival. :/[/QUOTE]

A boy for be in the gang ,no as his rival. For girls we have misty or may. But a the best boy would be young and very different to brock/tracey personality( mature and that all knows)

;134;89

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Alfonso said:
Gravy.

Dude, Gravy.

WTF.

Mizuho gets a cameo. A small one, but a cameo not the less. And you don't even comment? ...dude. o_o;
Wait....what?! Mizuho?! @_@
Where?! WTF? I didn't see no cameo!

*checks episode again*

Bah, I flicked past that part methinks. The picnic scenes always involve me skipping bits and pieces to decrease the chances of me loosing interest.
That small, itty-bitty, OMFG-ITS-MIZUHO-cameo, makes this episode at least 10% better, increasing my liking for it to about...10.5%? Yeah, sounds about right.
lol at Ludicolo in that still shot. So out of proportion, so badly drawn.

Come to think of it, why the hell were all the Cleffa line even in this episode? IMO the episode would have worked just as well without the Cleffa line. And it's not like none of the Cleffa line hadn't had any showcasing yet.

BTW, does anyone know what Misty was telling Max in the cave? I picked up the words Haruka, brother, and sister. Was it something along the lines of 'You have to be nice to your sister because she cares for you' or whatever?

A

Ash XD

Toto said:
I absolutely love the new title screen scene. OMG! Ash is too cute in it. <3

But what happened in the new title screen?

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I think Kasumi and Masato were talking about them both having older sisters and such.

On the subject of the cartooney sound effects, I think they were also noticeable when Rocket Dan were popping their heads out from the balloon when they appeared again near the end of the episode. Speaking of Rocket Dan, I was actually laughing at the fact that their machine malfunctioned on its own near the beginning of this episode, causing themselves to blow up rather than Satoshi-tachi attacking (a nice change from the norm, wouldn't you agree?). It was also nice to see Musashi's Habunake actually get in a good solid hit before Pikachu had a chance to attack, and it inflicted poison upon Pikachu as well. Finally, after being portrayed as nothing but a screw-up throughout all of AG, there's at least something to remind people that Habunake was bad enough to have nearly killed Kimori on its first appearance (if you know me, I'm obviously not one to hate the gecko. Just saying that for a Rocket Pokemon to beat one of Satoshi's toughest Pokemon like that is really saying something about it).

As someone pointed out earlier, it seems as though Satoshi's Pokemon Zukan returned to having that male voice. I hope Haruka's at least retains the female voice, though. I found it to be pretty nifty, and considering there are two characters with a Zukan, they could use a little variety between them (Haruka's is already showing that with the cream-coloring).

Alright, what the hell is the deal with Gonbe? It just randomly pops out while the Py, Pippi, and Pixie are using Metronome, and then uses Solar Beam with all of them. Oh well, at least now, its technique isn't a secret and Haruka can actually use the thing now. This further goes against any speculation of Gonbe being another Togepi as well (Togepi's Metronome was always a secret, but maybe if Kasumi knew of its power, she could've actually used the damn egg in a battle).

Oh yeah, and it seems Takeshi's Pokemon Trivia Quiz is void..... but sadly, it seems to only be because Ookido was showing previews of the new movie, as well as the special TV airing of the Deoxys movie. Thing's bound to return by next episode. I wonder when they'll stop screwing with us and have that stupid quiz be gone for good. Give us Ookido's Lectures again. Hell, something like Pokemon de English should be acceptable (showing clips of the dub may not be very appealing to some, but I personally found it ammusing to see the Japanese characters introducing a clip of themselves in our version). ANYTHING would be better than that piece of crap.

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
Anyone else find it odd that Metronome wasn't random AT ALL? o_O Everyone's attack was the same. And I wonder if Gonbe's Solarbeam was through the effect of Metronome or whether it knows it on its own and just felt like mimicking the Pi, Pippi, and Pixie. Especially considering Eneko used Solarbeam with Assist before and Gonbe was focused on afterwards.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I'm pretty sure Gonbe was just immitating them for fun, then used Solar Beam for real when it saw everyone else using it. BTW Ed, in case you missed it, I editted my previous post to add a comment at the end about Takeshi's quiz (or lack of) for this episode.

Chris

Old Coot
Yeah, Orchid's Lecture needs to come back. Takeshi's Quiz is incredibly pointless. x_X; Although I did like the lil' preview of the next movie at the end of this episode.

Alfonso

Derpgull
Hmmmm... I don't think it was that. I bet they were all using Metronome, and since it was a group 'nome, it all produced the same 'random' result.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Hmm.. I'd like for it to be Metronome, if only to give Munchlax something fresh. A Metronoming Munchlax can't be as bad as Super Skitty, now can it? Can it?!?

JazzJazz

V Faction said:
Hmm.. I'd like for it to be Metronome, if only to give Munchlax something fresh.

If it is munchlax I really hope they can realise it... as opposed to how togepi used to use it and the characters were constantly left clueless.

V Faction

www.faction.com
That's why I brought up Super Skitty. May's no stranger to Random Attack.. uh, attacks, and because Metronome offers the whole spectrum of moves it's better. There's still question as to whether it has it, but I've got my fingers crossed just for that silly marketing tool.

Well, I think Munchlax really knows Solar Beam. For it to Metronome it twice is an extraordinary coincidence.

And Yamato-san, Togepi did have one battle. It was int he episode where Ash received Totodile, IIRC. Either way, Pikachu was reluctant to attack it, and Togepi's idea of an attack was a nice, friendly hug. Rather disappointing. IMO, I would've died laughing if Togepi had Metronomed a Hyper Beam in that battle and beaten Pikachu ten times over. Nice little shokc for Misty, that would've been.

On Topic: Haven't seen the Episode, but judging by the comments I've read, it's pretty awful. I'm glad Seymour wasn't here, though. Professor Cozmo?Professor Seymour. Seymour's probably one Planet Clefairy right now learning Metronome >.>.

The run-away-from-Beedrill! thing is getting horribly old now. Couldn't they have a Pinsir swarm for once? Or something else dangerous? I'm glad the group split up, though, I always enjoy those episodes.

~*CB*~​