• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Real Cleffa-Hanger! (411)

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Didn't Togepi Metronome Teleport more than once?

Also, what did Azuril do to Pikachu when Misty and Max first got separated from everyone else? Was that Heal Bell?
 
Last edited:
it was refresh.

Also i'm surprise no one notice this but despite the fact TR are kinda stupid, i'm surprise theTr didn't remember the metronome from the last time at Mt. Moon, it rather boring and stupid falling the same attack twice. It might just be the writer's forgetful memory though...
 

Medea

Excalibur
I like this episode!...I only say that because my favorite pokemon is in it. What's really sick is that I now know a bunch of people who support Misty x Max...which is just flat out creepy :eek:
 

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
That Scary Clefairy said:
it was refresh.

Also i'm surprise no one notice this but despite the fact TR are kinda stupid, i'm surprise theTr didn't remember the metronome from the last time at Mt. Moon, it rather boring and stupid falling the same attack twice. It might just be the writer's forgetful memory though...
of course TR are stupid, thats why we like them
 
personally i would like TR to become badasses instead and actually be threating.
 

High Commander Solomon

This is MADNESS!
That would be pretty hard for them to just up and "become" badasses, as nobody would quite get them changing their personalities overnight. It wouldn't seem right, either. Face it, they're trying to steal an irritatingly cute rodent - that, in itself, is the antithesis of badass.
 

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
That Scary Clefairy said:
personally i would like TR to become badasses instead and actually be threating.
well the other agents are but the beloved trio are joke villians
 

JazzJazz

Well-Known Member
That Scary Clefairy said:
personally i would like TR to become badasses instead and actually be threating.
It just wouldn't be the same... leave the true nastiness to Butch & Cassidy (let's face it, even they wouldn't look out of place in a Disney cartoon).
 
G

Geki

Guest
I liked this episode a lot. It made a great filler and we got a chance to see Misty's Azurill use some attacks!! It's weird
how Azurill managed to use Bubble and some healing attack in one episode while it took Togepi two seasons. It's too bad we have to see Misty go again, I like her a lot. Overall I give the episode 8/10 being a filler and all.

BTW: The preview for movie 8 looks awesome, especially the battle scene between Pikachu and Breloom. And Ash releases Rukario out of his staff, it will make a great movie. However, I'm disspointed that Manene belongs to the Princess, I wanted May to befriend Manene since I think May and Manene would be great together. But then again, May already has a 4th Generation Pokemon: Munchlax.
 

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Geki said:
I liked this episode a lot. It made a great filler and we got a chance to see Misty's Azurill use some attacks!! It's weird
how Azurill managed to use Bubble and some healing attack in one episode while it took Togepi two seasons. It's too bad we have to see Misty go again, I like her a lot. Overall I give the episode 8/10 being a filler and all.

BTW: The preview for movie 8 looks awesome, especially the battle scene between Pikachu and Breloom. And Ash releases Rukario out of his staff, it will make a great movie. However, I'm disspointed that Manene belongs to the Princess, I wanted May to befriend Manene since I think May and Manene would be great together. But then again, May already has a 4th Generation Pokemon: Munchlax.
its actully a good thing she left actully, think about it does she really act like the traveling sort now? With no more bike to worry about Misty can still be friends with Ash and co but stay at her Gym.
 

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Heracross said:
And I'd like to know what the hell the moon stone is doing there when it was blown to pieces after being stolen by the Rocket-dan? It's no surprise that 4Kids can't remember anything, but now it seems the original writers can't either. --;
Blame the writers of the first Mount Moon episode then, as the Moon Stone was shown whole at the end of that episode as well, so really it's an example of continuity. ^_^

Really, the only semi-logical thing I can think of is that way back in that episode where the stone was i the explosion, only a small part of it actually broke off and rained down on the Clefairy. After all, since it did come from space it must be a tough old rock.

Gaiash said:
its actully a good thing she left actully, think about it does she really act like the traveling sort now? With no more bike to worry about Misty can still be friends with Ash and co but stay at her Gym.
Although Misty did admit in her departure episode she used the bike as an excuse, she really just wanted to travel with Ash.

Note how I managed not to scream about how this concerns or doesn't concern pokeshipping. ^_^
 

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Well she might, but it's also probable that a new character will come into play soon (for the next region perhaps).
 

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Team Rocket Admin said:
Why? I bet none of us expected Brock to come back yet he did, and Misty has a larger fanbase than Brock. I really think its only a matter of time.
Considering the artwork for Advanced Generation was leaked months before the animé was due out, everyone and their grandmother knew Brock was going to stay. And before then nobody was actually expecting anyone to leave anyways.
 

Alfonso

Derpgull
Team Rocket Admin said:
Why? I bet none of us expected Brock to come back yet he did, and Misty has a larger fanbase than Brock. I really think its only a matter of time.
No it's not. >_> If Misty was going to return, she would have by now. Let's face it, she's gone and she's never coming back. Ever.
 

MaskedManAbsolkid

Well-Known Member
This episode looks too fillerish. Did Ash and Brock even remember anything about Mt Moon? Brock should know about it, he's lived near it for ages! This could've been the perfect time for Jigglypuff to return, because that Clefairy from Clefairy Tales could've came back and had another fight with Jigglypuff.
 
Top