1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Real Cleffa-Hanger! (411)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Jul 7, 2005.

1. jolteonjak

jolteonjak *swoons for Noland*

Didn't Togepi Metronome Teleport more than once?

Also, what did Azuril do to Pikachu when Misty and Max first got separated from everyone else? Was that Heal Bell?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2005
  2. That Scary Clefairy

That Scary Clefairy I <3 HK & BF

it was refresh.

Also i'm surprise no one notice this but despite the fact TR are kinda stupid, i'm surprise theTr didn't remember the metronome from the last time at Mt. Moon, it rather boring and stupid falling the same attack twice. It might just be the writer's forgetful memory though...

3. Medea

Medea Excalibur

I like this episode!...I only say that because my favorite pokemon is in it. What's really sick is that I now know a bunch of people who support Misty x Max...which is just flat out creepy :eek:

4. Gaiash

Gaiash Champion Scientist

of course TR are stupid, thats why we like them

5. That Scary Clefairy

That Scary Clefairy I <3 HK & BF

personally i would like TR to become badasses instead and actually be threating.

6. High Commander Solomon

High Commander Solomon This is MADNESS!

That would be pretty hard for them to just up and "become" badasses, as nobody would quite get them changing their personalities overnight. It wouldn't seem right, either. Face it, they're trying to steal an irritatingly cute rodent - that, in itself, is the antithesis of badass.

7. Gaiash

well the other agents are but the beloved trio are joke villians

8. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

It just wouldn't be the same... leave the true nastiness to Butch & Cassidy (let's face it, even they wouldn't look out of place in a Disney cartoon).

9. Geki

Geki Guest

I liked this episode a lot. It made a great filler and we got a chance to see Misty's Azurill use some attacks!! It's weird
    how Azurill managed to use Bubble and some healing attack in one episode while it took Togepi two seasons. It's too bad we have to see Misty go again, I like her a lot. Overall I give the episode 8/10 being a filler and all.

BTW: The preview for movie 8 looks awesome, especially the battle scene between Pikachu and Breloom. And Ash releases Rukario out of his staff, it will make a great movie. However, I'm disspointed that Manene belongs to the Princess, I wanted May to befriend Manene since I think May and Manene would be great together. But then again, May already has a 4th Generation Pokemon: Munchlax.

10. Gaiash

its actully a good thing she left actully, think about it does she really act like the traveling sort now? With no more bike to worry about Misty can still be friends with Ash and co but stay at her Gym.

11. Pokemon Fan

Pokemon Fan Knuckle Trainer

Blame the writers of the first Mount Moon episode then, as the Moon Stone was shown whole at the end of that episode as well, so really it's an example of continuity. ^_^

Really, the only semi-logical thing I can think of is that way back in that episode where the stone was i the explosion, only a small part of it actually broke off and rained down on the Clefairy. After all, since it did come from space it must be a tough old rock.

Although Misty did admit in her departure episode she used the bike as an excuse, she really just wanted to travel with Ash.

Note how I managed not to scream about how this concerns or doesn't concern pokeshipping. ^_^

12. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

It was Refresh.

13. Team Rocket Admin

Team Rocket Admin Well-Known Member

Lets hope the next time they see Misty she stays PERMANETLY.

14. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Somehow I doubt that.

15. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter Battle Factory Champion

Well she might, but it's also probable that a new character will come into play soon (for the next region perhaps).

16. Team Rocket Admin

Team Rocket Admin Well-Known Member

Why? I bet none of us expected Brock to come back yet he did, and Misty has a larger fanbase than Brock. I really think its only a matter of time.

17. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

Considering the artwork for Advanced Generation was leaked months before the animé was due out, everyone and their grandmother knew Brock was going to stay. And before then nobody was actually expecting anyone to leave anyways.

18. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

No it's not. >_> If Misty was going to return, she would have by now. Let's face it, she's gone and she's never coming back. Ever.

19. MaskedManAbsolkid

MaskedManAbsolkid Well-Known Member

This episode looks too fillerish. Did Ash and Brock even remember anything about Mt Moon? Brock should know about it, he's lived near it for ages! This could've been the perfect time for Jigglypuff to return, because that Clefairy from Clefairy Tales could've came back and had another fight with Jigglypuff.

20. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

There's really no reason for her to come back permanently, so just forget about it.