• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Real Cleffa-Hanger! (411)

OMG, 4Kids kept the new title card! Last time they changed title cards, they were 1 episode too late (since the last title card change was on Judgement Day in the original, but 4Kids changed it to begin season 8, which was the next episode)

PDL

disenchanted
I want a Cleffa

it was so cute trying to pester the group's pokemon like that.

halloweenghost

Cipher Admin Absolkid said:
This episode looks too fillerish. Did Ash and Brock even remember anything about Mt Moon? Brock should know about it, he's lived near it for ages! This could've been the perfect time for Jigglypuff to return, because that Clefairy from Clefairy Tales could've came back and had another fight with Jigglypuff.

maybe abit late but here ya go...yeah they remembered... they even remembered the cleffa line dance around the moonstone.. This episode brought back so much memories... I'm glad continuity seems to remain here unlike many thging in past episodes.

and I'm not surprised at all they kept the title card....... they have since the Hoenn journeys and on.

Last edited:

dkrolickm

Team Rocket Admin
hey did any one catch this: in this episode it said ludicolo entertained brocks family, and HIS MOM, but brocks mom is dead acording to the first season....

halloweenghost

dkrolickm said:
hey did any one catch this: in this episode it said ludicolo entertained brocks family, and HIS MOM, but brocks mom is dead acording to the first season....

Yeah I laughed seeing that but it's kinda old now since the chorinicles special with brock going to the pewter gym and his mom bein there.

dkrolickm said:
Brock Special cleared up that error for us all >_>; And don't give me the excuse of: "but Us haven't had Chronicals yet" you must of read the descriptions for the episodes somewhere >_>;

In other words Brock's mom never died and 4kids screwed up.

dkrolickm

Team Rocket Admin
sorry ive never seen the Chronicals, my bad...

Medea

Excalibur
Damn it, no more Dextette! I really can't stand Dexter...Oh well, onto the episode at hand. Seeing as though, I got to see one of my favorite pokemon (Clefable), this episode was pretty good (for a filler). And that's all I can really say.

SuperShadow

I found they episode good, it reminded me of the first clefairy episode. Good times, good times.

halloweenghost

SuperShadow said:
I found they episode good, it reminded me of the first clefairy episode. Good times, good times.

Deffinatly,..it made me smile and Brock mentioened the clefairy dance around the moonstone...mind totally shot back to that episode. I'm glad they kept it where they remembred..I always hated when the group seemed to not remember seeing a certain pokemon before or whatever else they forget sometimes thanks to the dubbers and such..

G

Geki

Awesome episode, I wish Misty would travel with the gang again, forget about May. XD

I found Clefable's and Clefairy's voice annoying when they were doing the moon dance at the end, maybe because I had a headache, but they worsened it. Max and Misty were also annoying about the whole older sister thing, May's never really bad to Max.

10/10

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Okay as fillers go, but I'm definitely looking forward more to "Numero Uno Articuno!'/"The Symbol Life!" and "Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon" more. Nice little retro episode, though.

It was nice having Misty back even briefly, but now I'll have to get used to her not being there again. Oh well, at least she'll be back for another encore in a couple of weeks.

This episode made me want a Clefairy plushie. Oh, they're just too cute! How the heck is it that Munchlax used Solarbeam via Metronome, if he already has the attack?

V Faction

www.faction.com
There's nothing wrong with using Metronome and ending up with an attack you already know. It's just bad luck.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Torky Stu said:
Brock Special cleared up that error for us all >_>; And don't give me the excuse of: "but Us haven't had Chronicals yet" you must of read the descriptions for the episodes somewhere >_>;

In other words Brock's mom never died and 4kids screwed up.
Thank you for clearing that up. I honestly went "WTF?" at that part. -_- *goes to read ep guide*
Anyway, this episode brings back so many memories of the early Clefairy ep. I was a little disappointed Seymore didn't make a triumphant return with his Clefairy research or whatever...but alas...
Cleffa was so cute! I have a new respect for it. ^^<3
The Max and Misty bonding was very cute. I wish she stayed around for just another episode. :(
Other than that, this episode was okay. Not the best (but not bad either) and one I only need to see once.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a good episode. The intro where Ash says the title was cool. It was also cool to see Refresh. Just a couple of questions.

1) Is Max just short or did Misty get taller?
2) When Cleffa and Clefable used Metronome to move TR around, were they using confusion/psychic? If so, shouldn't they had a blue glow around them like confusion/psychic normally does (like Morrison's Metang and Jump's Electabuzz)? I mean Metronome HAD to be something
3) When Clefairy and Munchlax used Metronome, they must be REALLY lucky for ALL of them to pull off a Metronome to be a Solar Beam.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Anyone who doesn't know about Brock's mom returning would see this as a huge plothole... -_-

Max and Misty bond. Nice, I guess.

And the episode ends with the Mt. Moon of old, the same exact scene in episode number... six, I believe. Seeing Seymour (or however you spell it) woulda been interesting, too, but oh well.

7/10.

PiPikachu

Chu Chu Chu
can anyone confirm if they kept Pikachu's voice on the title card as having seen the japanese episodes i've noticed they use Pikachu's voice after Satoshi/Ash says the episode title.

PiP

So I'm guessing this is the final time Rachel Lillis provides the voice of Misty. :( I really thought that she should have had one more episode before going back to the gym but oh well. This was a decent episode with nostalgia surrounding it which was good. Max got on my nerves and I was kinda hoping that he would go off with Misty for some stupid reason. Azurill and Cleffa were cute and kinda cool. Is it just me or did Clefable get a new voice. It sounds better but who really cares. :D
7/10....I miss Misty EDIT: and Ludicolo!

Last edited: