• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Real Cleffa-Hanger! (411)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I'm not talking about this episode but overall in the series. Only May and Ash were in any competition. It's not like now where atleast everyone is doing something.

Vernikova

Champion
It was cool sering Misty and Max having some bonding time and it was nice sewing the nod back to the early episodes with the Clefairy dance.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
A pretty interesting episode. I liked seeing Misty and Max interact with each other while they got separated from Ash and the group. Too bad Misty had to leave after this episode, it would have been nice if she stayed for a couple more episodes.

minerswhocraft

Misty Come Back!
I feel stabbed in the back by Pokemon after this episode. THIS was how Misty's return was handled? A WHOLE 2 EPISODES! And like everyone has already pointed out, there was no grand goodbye or anything.

I guess the good things that come from such a lack luster goodbye is that these friends all treated their goodbyes as if it was nothing special. Like they know they will just see eachother again and a simple "goodbye" is all it takes until next time. I guess what I mean is, they say goodbye as if reuniting was nothing special because, well, friends will always be there for eachother, so nothing more than a "see yah around" is needed. Their friendship is eternal.

Buuuuuuuut, seriously. This episode could have been handled so much better. WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE PSYDUCK! argh...

At the end of it all though, was this really a filler? There was certainly some strong character building and progressing through both Max and May. I mean, May took a huge step up here. Plus, it wasn't a bad episode. It is just as good as any other usual episode of Pokemon, but even more fun than that cause Misty was back!

Hard to imagine we are now nearly 10 years worth of episodes beyond this one now. 10 years...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I feel stabbed in the back by Pokemon after this episode. THIS was how Misty's return was handled? A WHOLE 2 EPISODES! And like everyone has already pointed out, there was no grand goodbye or anything.

I guess the good things that come from such a lack luster goodbye is that these friends all treated their goodbyes as if it was nothing special. Like they know they will just see eachother again and a simple "goodbye" is all it takes until next time. I guess what I mean is, they say goodbye as if reuniting was nothing special because, well, friends will always be there for eachother, so nothing more than a "see yah around" is needed. Their friendship is eternal.

Buuuuuuuut, seriously. This episode could have been handled so much better. WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE PSYDUCK! argh...

At the end of it all though, was this really a filler? There was certainly some strong character building and progressing through both Max and May. I mean, May took a huge step up here. Plus, it wasn't a bad episode. It is just as good as any other usual episode of Pokemon, but even more fun than that cause Misty was back!

Hard to imagine we are now nearly 10 years worth of episodes beyond this one now. 10 years...

I'm not sure why this surprises you. They already gave Misty a goodbye twice in the last Johto ep and the Togetic episodes. It's also quite possible that at the time this episode was written the writers didn't know they wouldn't put Misty in another episode for 10 years. I'm not even sure if they knew they were going to change the cast every gen yet.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm not sure why this surprises you. They already gave Misty a goodbye twice in the last Johto ep and the Togetic episodes. It's also quite possible that at the time this episode was written the writers didn't know they wouldn't put Misty in another episode for 10 years. I'm not even sure if they knew they were going to change the cast every gen yet.
They most likely knew that they were going to change the female leads by then, episodes take at least 6 months to be made and put that with them knowing about gen. 4 before the BF episodes even started.

It was nice seeing Max and Misty bond like that and talking about their older sisters. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I was surprised that Misty had a Pokegear tbh. Seeing Mt. Moon again was kinda nostalgic at least, as was seeing Clefairy and Clefable dancing around the Moon Stone again like in OS. Anyway, I wasn't very pleased that Max and Misty were stuck babysitting some Cleffa, but at least that gave them a chance to get to know each other a lot better.

JudySpell

Banned
Misty & Max bonding was sweet but what was the point since Misty left here anyway. Mt. Moon was lame the first time we saw it and it was bleh here too. 5.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow the area around Mt Moon looked exactly like it did in early OS, so I liked the attention to detail hee hee. Cleffa was cute and I wish someone had caught it, plus I liked seeing the big Moon Stone again. :D

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I do believe the gang is taking the exact same route here that Ash, Misty, and Brock took when the first started their journey near Mt. Moon. I really liked the Misty and Max parts and I also noticed that Ash was carrying Misty's pack. :x

ZilverLox

Banned
One of the main reasons I liked this one so much was, obviously, because it was a separation episode. I always like those kind of episodes. And this one, in particular, was very funny. I never expected them to separate everyone that way, by having Misty go with Max. And also, I really liked what Misty said to Max in that one scene. It was a very helpful and nice thing to say.

What. A. Filler. This was the second time we saw Mt. Moon and I didn't see the point since we had seen it once before and that was enough to show everything there. But the most important stuff was Max and Misty hanging out and how that started a new ship.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
But the most important stuff was Max and Misty hanging out and how that started a new ship.

I didn't mind how Misty and Max spent so much of this episode together cuz it was pleasant in a way, tho I don't think there were any hints of romance ha ha. Misty and Max hadn't spoken much with each other before this, so I'm glad they bonded.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This was the second time we saw Mt. Moon and I didn't see the point since we had seen it once before and that was enough to show everything there.

Eh, that's kinda true, but Mt. Moon's cameo at least showed that the staff remembered old Kanto locales. It was good continuity lol.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Eh, that's kinda true, but Mt. Moon's cameo at least showed that the staff remembered old Kanto locales. It was good continuity lol.

Yea and if I remember right, many fans wanted to see old Kanto places from OS show up in the Battle Frontier saga any ways, so they got their wish here. The wild Clefairys and Clefables using Metronome was a cool callback as well.