• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Real Rival Rouser! (655)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Intense Fighting Full Battle! Ash VS Paul!

Having taken out two of Paul's Pokémon with ease, Ash soon faces a challenge when Paul sends out his Drapion. With Drapion's brute strength being used against his Pokémon, Ash finds that the tides have turned. Will Ash be able to defeat Drapion and the rest of Ash's Pokémon, or will Paul emerge victorious?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Here's to hoping for good even spread of victories. It would carve a blemish on this battle if it is Infernape that takes out half of Paul's team. Let is have it's standard two, since it always gets two wins.

Let's resume!

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I hope we don't see Staraptor or Torterra fall here. Oh its beginning.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Staraptor is down without a win! Next up Torterra!
Uh-oh, no its poisoned! DON'T LOSE TORTERRA! DON'T LOSE!!!!!

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Oh few, I forgot about Synthesis! Yay Torterra! AW crap!
WHAT??????????????????
No win in the league for Torterra!
How cheap!

RuinsofPoli

Goodbye... DP
Torterra just delivered a beatdown... Too bad Drapion has accordion arms... Toxic Spikes are really hurting Ash here, good plan on using Synthesis. Pin Missile and... ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Torterra is down! AGAIN! Fall guy... once again.

Grassmen

Novice Breeder
Poor Torterra and Staraptor. No wins in this battle :(
This battle is great regardless, but its a shame Torterra hasn't had a single win this entire league. At least Staraptor OHKO'd Nando's Roserade.

Last edited:

RuinsofPoli

Goodbye... DP
I think Paul just said something about how its too bad that Ash doesn't have Gliscor, explaining how the Toxic Spikes work. Ash snickered and sent out Gliscor. Paul, Ninjask.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Seriously ******** they dont see it? they didnt give the poor thing a win since it evolved from Turtwig it always has awesome performances but he never gets wins, this is the thing that most annoyed me ignoring the rushing in this leage... Bullshiiiiiiiiit.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Now I wish Turtwig never evolved, I'm actually ****ed off now about this battle, I actually hate Infernape now, I think its obvious how this battle will play out.