• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Real Rival Rouser! (655)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I like infernape and all but this is pushing it seriously, isnt it proof enought o Paul if he beat Electrivire...? argh im really ****** at this crap.

One thing Drapion is a beast he defeated Buizel and Staraptor without they even touvhing him and won against Torterra also and i think hes probably gonna tie with Drapion so yeah 3 and a half Oo.

RuinsofPoli

Goodbye... DP
Gliscor smacked down right into Toxic Spikes... and then recalled, here comes Infernape.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Now I wish Turtwig never evolved, I'm actually ****ed off now about this battle, I actually hate Infernape now, I think its obvious how this battle will play out.

Seriously stop that its not about the evolution... they just ignored they care so much about their show that they probably didnt even notice they didnt give the thing a victory since it was a Turtwig.

First time they can actually do a good plot around a pokemon(Infernaope) and they overdo it and mess up.

RuinsofPoli

Goodbye... DP
Pikachu VS Froslass, Hail is going and Thunderbolt isn't doing anything. Pikachu taking a beating... Volt Tackle, misses completely. Iron Tail to the face! Hailstorm is cleared up. Paul seems a bit impressed now eh? Ice Beam direct hit on Pikachu, getting frozen... Volt Tackle to Froslass! KO!!! Finally! A win for Pika! :)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm already thoroughly appaled by this battle... First half of this episode was the worst.

Buizel is down after a good escape plan, so that was unusefull
Staraptor is sent out, goes in for an Aerial Ace Drapion dodges and catches it easily and slams it into the Toxic Spikes and it's out.
Torterra gets sent out, Toxic Spikes activate. Something Energy Ball, then Leaf Storm, then Rock Climb and then Synthesis, to no avail because one move afterwards and it's knocked out. HORRIBLE!

Paul then expects Gliscor and recalls Drapion for Ninjask

Gliscor is no match for Ninjask, gets poisoned and gets switched out eventually.

Infernape is sent out and also hurt by the poison. He used Dig and then Flare Blitz, which I think got rid of the Poison. Infernape gets surrounded by that move in the preview, but just Mach Punches Ninjask and it's down

Pikachu vs. Froslass, Hail/Snowcloak is activated... Thunderbolt isn't connecting due to the hail... Ice Shard hits Pikachu, Froslass does it's Snowcloak thing... Volt Tackle goes right through Froslass. Pikachu Iron Tails from the ground and slams it into Froslass, it isn't knocked out yet, and the hail stops, and somehow this made Paul smile. Pikachu gets frozen... But surprise lands a Volt Tackle while Froslass was charging a Ice Shard, knocking the Snow Maiden out.

Paul has Drapion and Electivire left.
Ash has Gliscor, Pikachu and Infernape.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Gliscor Vs Drapion again, I think Gliscor will lose, Infernape comes in, Blast Burn, BOOOM wins!