• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Religion Thread.

religion

• Abrahamic (Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Baha'i, Gnosticism, etc.)

Votes: 32 45.1%
  • Indian (Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism, etc.)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • East Asian (Shitoism, Confucianism, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neo-Pagan (Odinism, Wicca, Kimetism, Druidism, etc.)

• Non-Religious (Atheism, Agnosticism)

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • Left Hand Path (Satanism, Lucifrianism, Setianism, Magick, etc.)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Scientology

• Zoroastrianism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jediism (its a religion, no kidding)

• Other

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
Yeah, sort of like how bald is a hair color.
Not really. There is still a commitment to assumption made with hard-line atheist. Whether or not it is based on logical reasoning or whatever, there is still an attempt to affirm something that cannot be affirmed. That being the state of the existence of God. To really have no religion requires a more agnostic, weak atheism. That is areligious. There is a subtle difference between believing in the non-existence of God and not beleiving in the existence of God. The former requires affirmation, the latter does not.

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
Well, this is rather disheartening. I'm the only neo-pagan here, and I'm not fully practicing

if it makes you feel any better i used to be an Asatruar (odinism) I would be neo-pagan, i strongly beleive in their values but the rituals are rather strange to me.

i'm surprised we have more satanists than pagans honestly.

Last edited:

NINJA PENGUIN

Hmm, well i used to be an athist, but i always wondered if there was a God... Then somebody (Another athist) that if the world was slightly different (E.g. Postition, Climate, etc.) I began to consider intelligent design,

I spent a month or so researching ID, and when i was conviced theres a possibility of a Creator, only Three religions actually made theological sense to begin with, Indpendant Christianity, Othodox Jewadism and Islam... Well after searching and reading the Quran, there isn't a theologically stable idea of slavation. And well if the Torah was real, then this JEsus geezer was the messiah...Hence i became a christian