• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 1) (736)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Fierce Fighting at Twist Mountain! Carracosta's Miracle!! (Part One)

Heading to Iccirus City, Ash & Co. enter Twist Mountain. While traversing the mountain, they start to hear a loud noise and discover an archeologist excavating fossils. Eventually, he finds a fossil for Tirtouga. The archeologist begins to tell a story about how he used to play with some when he was a child, but in the process of telling the story, Team Rocket make an appearance, with desires not just upon the fossil...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts off with Team Rocket in a water tunnel underneath a street I think, talking with Zager through Laptop communication.

Zager just took off from his destination in his Helicopter.

Ash and co. are walking around in an underground mine.

Fujio and his Drilbur come across a Tirtouga fossil.

Ash and co. run into them.

Stella runs into Fujio and she doesn't loom pleased.

Ash and co. follow them outside.

A Gurdurr smashes a stone wall.

Some Crustle are carrying something.

Last edited:

KKS-Lapras

I half expected Dento to show some major interest in excavation now to, lol.

I love how Ash get's excited, Iris is exasperated with his reaction as always, and then cue an even more excited reaction for Dento, about seeing the Tirtouga picture.

Last edited:

playerking

Ash and Pikachu are really happy about the fossil, Iris isn't impressed.

Cilan has gone into signing mode, that's how happy he is.

Looks like those medals are apart of some group or club these 4 kids were apart of when they were young. Fujio and Stella are apart of the group.

Fujio discovers a rock with a multi-coloured light shining behind it. He pushes it and wakes up in the past?

Time travel again? Dafrick?

Fujip and Tirtouga had a lot of fun playing together when Fujio time traveled to the past.

Last edited:

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Well it's nice that the highlight of this arc is my favorite fossil pokemon in existence, Tirtouga and Carracosta.
Those Archen were mean.

playerking

Team Rocket steals the fossil.

Dare Da? Tirtouga.

KKS-Lapras

Geez...it's got to be sad seeing something you befriended in the past becoming no more than a rock stuck in a wall. :(

What's more, it doesn't seem the girl believed his story, so he couldn't even tell her why he had the sentimental reaction.

playerking

Ash and co. run into Team Rocket.

I love the Motto sequence.

Cilan fills in on who Team Rocket are.

Did Ash and Fujio just...yep, there on the Helicopter and there is a forcefield between them now.

Pikachu's attacks aren't doing anything against the forcefield.

Zager meets Ash, unless they met in the Plasma 2 parter.

Yep, this was all apart of the old Archen and Chargestone cave missions. That's what I speculated!

Last edited:

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Geez...it's got to be sad seeing something you befriended in the past becoming no more than a rock stuck in a wall. :(

The distant past looks remarkably lacking in fossil pokemon.
I seriously wonder why this 2 part episode is so significant.

playerking

I'm glad this tied up with 2 of their old missions...so happy.

Pikachu tried to attack again.

Now Zager starts something with the fossil.

They revived Tirtouga.

Woobat and Yamask are out.

Tirtouga is in a river floating or swimming away.

Ash brings Oshawott out to recuse Tirtouga.

Oshawott uses Aqua Jet to get Tirtouga back onto land.

The first part ends with Tirtouga throwing an Ancient Power at Fujio and Ash.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

Saw the pictures, it looks interesting enough.

It's nice to see Tirtouga and Carracosta.

And I'm not sure, but I believe Team Rocket's past plans got tied in with this(The Archen and Chargestone Cave episodes at less), so that's nice to see.

I didn't really like the look of the cliffhanger though, kind of underwhelming to me. I'm not really sure what happened so it might fit in better then I think but it still doesn't look like that much of an interesting cliffhanger to me, still the episode looks nice enough to me.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Lol, the outside of Twist Mountain doesn't even look like a mountain; it's just a giant rock. It was interesting to see the miners inside the cave though. I think it's ridiculous that the little boy went back in time; like I said in the original thread, it seems that anyone can travel through time in this series. :rolleyes: I wasn't impressed with Team Rocket either. I hope the second part is a lot more interesting.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
This episode was alright in the beginning, but I got really sidetracked near the end. It just didn't seem to keep me interested, so I hope the next part is much better. :]

The distant past looks remarkably lacking in fossil pokemon.
I seriously wonder why this 2 part episode is so significant.

Pfft IKR? ...Seriously they could have some other old Pokemon back in time...after all that MILLIONS of years ago. Continents drift...geez. >.>;

I loved Archen/Archeops though. They are like my new obsession...and Tirtouga was adorable...so it did have some good points to the episode. Oh yes, and Dento dorking out over the fossil was cute too. I definitely liked everything in the first half.

Last edited: