• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 1) (736)

uber gon

Accept Change
Because time travelling as far as this guy did WON'T seriously affect the stability of time. Just once I'd like to see a time travel to the future episode.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I haven't seen the episode, but I'll judge by the photos.

I'm glad this episode wasn't hyped because it's good. A good start to a two-parter. I wanted Team Rocket to do a bit more, but I'll wait and see what happens next. The time gate concept is really weird though.

Crazed Apple

Dondake~!!
I thought this thread would be closed after the episode. Oh well.

The time gate is weird....would make more sense in DP...

I was hoping the Archen would do more in this episode, but they were still good.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I thought this thread would be closed after the episode. Oh well.

The time gate is weird....would make more sense in DP...

I was hoping the Archen would do more in this episode, but they were still good.

Why would this thread be closed after the episode? This is the episode discussion thread....

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Solid episode this time. It was so entertaining that I didn't even notice it was ending haha. And it's nice seeing evil!Team Rocket doing their stuff.

Another thing I like is that it seems this is Ash's first meeting with the Zarger dude. I wonder if he'll be some sort of replacement for Ghetsis since Team Plasma seems it won't be used.

Anyway, the things that bugged me is how it's possible have a space-time warp to ancient times and how convenient is that the paleontologist dude just happened to find the Tirtouga he had befriended. Just minor issues, though.

And the episode has extra points with me for not coming with a "Paleontologist Connousier Cilan" hehe

Haunter ゴースト

Well this was definetly more of a talking/explanation episode but it was good.

The time-travel to the past was a bit unusual, but somehow the writers made me like it.

Im glad that Team Rockets past missions led up to the events of this episode, and there plan seems really interesting.

It was a good episode, the music was very well played too, can't wait for the second part.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Saw the episode and I did indeed enjoy it. The time gate concept makes a lot more sense, and I like the back story so far.

Team Rocket's motto was also great in this episode

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
This episode was quite good. It was boring at the beginning, but when flashbacks began, episode became interesting and good. 8/10

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
More indicators that Team Rocket's phase of working under Zager is ending now....Zager got a huge gaping hole blown through his research lab helicopter. Unless he knows a good repairman, he's not flying that around anymore, and thus Team Rocket can't utilize it for missions like the Nimbasa one, Milos Island one, or this one.

Another thing I like is that it seems this is Ash's first meeting with the Zarger dude. I wonder if he'll be some sort of replacement for Ghetsis since Team Plasma seems it won't be used.

Team Plasma most likely will be used come Dragonspiral Tower. And Zager is more a replacement for Giovanni than Ghetsis, really.

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
~Yawns~ I woke up from a good late sleep for this. Yeah, this was a boring episode part. Let's hope the next part is better.

pokefandt

I'm surprised there's so little discussion for either of these episodes. Was it really not that good?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'm surprised there's so little discussion for either of these episodes. Was it really not that good?

Not for me.
Most two parters this saga are disappointments. One never aired, and these latest two are boring. The only good one was the Subway one.

gliscor&yanmega

Watched it, I enjoyed it. Not much really to say about it for me though, just that I enjoyed seeing Team Rocket again and whatnot.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... There was a lot of talking about how the space-time distoration increasing to its maximum size would allow Team Rocket to use Tirtouga's life energy to keep the Gate of Time open forever. My brain hurts after reading that line too many times... It was cool to see Protouga and Abagora for the first time. Disappointing that Ash used Oshawott to get Protouga out of the water. Fujio definitely didn't have much stamina while running through the tunnels. Ash finally got to meet Dr. Zager face to face, great to see. It was odd to see that the pendant was stuck inside of the fossil, and yet wasn't in bad shape.

20/100

CupidKirby

Watched it myself. Nothing really great happened aside from maybe Ash meeting Seger. I mean, after running into the same 3 bumbling idiots for so long it must be a bit of a shock to discover a new member.

dwarner1231

I like this episode too and it english name is A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 1) I get that from pokemon wiki it all english names of these episode until Ash get his last bagde in Unova

Watched the episode, really good start to the two parter.

Now Ash has finally met Zeger