• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 1) (736)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I was surprised by Dr Zager's interest in the Tirtouga fossil, but I liked seeing Twist Mountain's mines and tunnels. The fact that the mine excavator had visited the prehistoric past was interesting as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Since this episode happened at Twist Mountain, I was hoping to see Yacon appear there like in the games. Too bad he didn't, or else he could've helped Fujio and Protouga. The Rocket-dan's plan was better than their usual schemes, and my heart broke when we saw those Archen bullying poor Protouga in the past.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
So we were supposed to believe that the fossil that Ferris found just so happened to be the same Tirtouga that he met in the past? What bothered me was the space-time warp to ancient times and how convenient it was. :/

Alloutℯ

Banned
I really dislike the lack of continuity, Ash manages to be totally shocked at the concept of fossils and ancient Pokemon, while instantly remembering the Archen events when in the helicopter later in the episode.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I really dislike the lack of continuity, Ash manages to be totally shocked at the concept of fossils and ancient Pokemon, while instantly remembering the Archen events when in the helicopter later in the episode.

It was a selective memory moment. Ash has those in BW frequently.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Given the focus on Protouga and fossils in general, it's kind of a shame that Aloe wasn't involved here since she's an archaeologist and would've therefore suited the plot.

Daizy

I call you honey
It's good to have an episode where a Team Rocket appearance is justified. This episode reminded me of the Hoenn Trapinch episode, except this one is a two-parter. Tirtouga was so cute.

Scorbunnie

So this was the Team Rocket trio's latest plan that involved the fossils at Twist Mountain and some time travel which made no sense. I liked Tirtouga because it reminded me of Squirtle.