• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 2) (737

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Fierce Fighting at Twist Mountain! Carracosta's Miracle!! (Part Two)

With Tirtouga having been revived and escaped, Team Rocket set their sights firmly upon the time portal that the archeologist went through as a child. However, they soon learn that Tirtouga's life energy is vital to keeping the time portal open. Ash & co. however are determined to protect Tirtouga from Team Rocket and attempt to stop Team Rocket. Will they be able to, or will Team Rocket succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episodes starts off with a recap of part 1.

Pikachu and Oshawott attack the Ancient Power.

Tirtouga attacks and Ash and co. dodge.

The attack from Tirtouga disturbed some wild Whirlipede.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Well here we see what's gonna happen with Oshawott. Or if anything of significance happens at all.

playerking

The 3 Whirlopede get ready to attack, but Fujio takes the attack.

Good Guy Fujio.

Cilan's Crustle uses Rock Wrecker and Ash and Fujio are in Stella's truck.

Zager and Team Rocket are in the wrecked helicopter trying to find the Gate of Time.

Axew, Pikachu and Tirtouga are playing. Tirtouga has a problem with eating a berry, but the one Fujio gave him, Tirtouga likes.

Last edited:

KKS-Lapras

Did James just send out mini spy-copters?

playerking

Did James just send out mini spy-copters?

Yeah, I think to search for Tirtouga.

I think the berry Fujio is eating is bringing back memories, or he doesn't like it. I thought I saw a background of the past, when Fujio met Tirtouga.

Team Rocket intervene and use their Pokemon to attack.

Tirtouga is captured by a net and evolves.

playerking

Carracosta is scared for some reason and runs off into a nearby forrest. Oh, I think to find the Gate of Time.

Yamask uses Haze to let Team Rocket escape.

Team Rocket and Ash and co. are on the chase.

Dare Da? Carracosta.

They're all in Twist mountain now, trying to find Carracosta.

Carracosta found the Gate...too bad Meowth has caught Carracosta with some mechanical tentacle/chain things.

Carracosta is shocked by the chains and rages so much, Carracosta collapses.

Team Rocket go towards the gate, but Ash and co. stop them.

Last edited:

playerking

Time for the fight between Team Rocket and Ash and co. and yes, Yamask has Will-O-Wisp.

Lol at Meowth's sinister face.

Yamask and Woobat seem pretty strong now, too me.

Some Carracosta from the past come through the Gate of time, but James traps them in a box forcefield.

The main Carracosta frees the others and then Pikachu attacks Team Rocket.

Team Rocket disappeared, after the attack clear.s

Ash and co. see some Archeops whilst inside the past.

They all say goodbye to Carracosta.

Last edited:

playerking

Team Rocket fly away with the Jetpacks and the good guys are inside Twist Mountain, talking.

The end.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
So... what was the reason for this two-parter?
Was it really necessary?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
So... what was the reason for this two-parter?
Was it really necessary?

Going to agree here even though I didn't dislike(did not enjoy it that much either), from all the two parters this one cold seriously have been done in one episode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bisharp

I wish Team Rocket would take these three Terracostas they caught in their trap for a while. Seriously, they need some wins not only loses =(. How are we supposed to take them seriously.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Meh at least TR finally got something lol.