1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 2) (737

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Tirtouga was cute when it was eating the berries, plus I liked its evolution scene as well. Seeing Carracosta return to the past was bittersweet however and even tho he was just a Cotd, I felt bad for Ferris.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I had always wanted Dent to own an Abagoura, so I was a tiny bit upset that some debuted here without one being caught by him. The Rocket-dan's plan failed as usual, although I still liked that Musashi and Kojirou put up a good fight. Seeing Fujio's Abagoura return to prehistoric times was sorrowful.

Jerimiyah likes this.
  3. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Eh, while I liked seeing Ash's meeting with Dr. Zager, I wasn't a big fan of the whole time hole idea. Sure, it has its interesting side specially for showing a new light in the time-travel concept, but I didn't like much how it was handled in this episode.

4. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

I still don't understand Team Rocket: all the access to fancy technology and they still fail just as badly. At least the cages and mecha were believable, forcefield boxes and drone cameras are not.

5. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I now feel as though the Rocket-dan's plan here was their weakest Best Wishes scheme. Them going through so much trouble to find the time portal just seemed ridiculous since the payoff was minor to begin with.

6. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

So yet another two-parter that could have passed as a one-parter. Not an amazing episode, but what I really liked was that Woobat and Yamask fought pretty well for once.

Jerimiyah likes this.