• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Restoration Confrontation! (Part 2) (737

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Tirtouga was cute when it was eating the berries, plus I liked its evolution scene as well. Seeing Carracosta return to the past was bittersweet however and even tho he was just a Cotd, I felt bad for Ferris.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I had always wanted Dent to own an Abagoura, so I was a tiny bit upset that some debuted here without one being caught by him. The Rocket-dan's plan failed as usual, although I still liked that Musashi and Kojirou put up a good fight. Seeing Fujio's Abagoura return to prehistoric times was sorrowful.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Eh, while I liked seeing Ash's meeting with Dr. Zager, I wasn't a big fan of the whole time hole idea. Sure, it has its interesting side specially for showing a new light in the time-travel concept, but I didn't like much how it was handled in this episode.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I still don't understand Team Rocket: all the access to fancy technology and they still fail just as badly. At least the cages and mecha were believable, forcefield boxes and drone cameras are not.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I now feel as though the Rocket-dan's plan here was their weakest Best Wishes scheme. Them going through so much trouble to find the time portal just seemed ridiculous since the payoff was minor to begin with.

Daizy

I call you honey
So yet another two-parter that could have passed as a one-parter. Not an amazing episode, but what I really liked was that Woobat and Yamask fought pretty well for once.

Scorbunnie

My problem with this episode is that Jessie, James and Meowth didn't have a bigger plan in motion other than getting the fossil Pokemon. It made all their hard work seem like it was for nothing since the reward of their plan was barely enough to excuse all their hard work.

But hey Tirtouga was the best fossil Pokemon from Unova so I liked seeing it.

I knew I reconized Ferris's voice somewhere (same VA as Peso from Octonauts)
Great 2 parter! Love Tirtouga