• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Riveting Rivalry! (931)

KurashiDragon

Well-known Dragonite Enthusiast
I was honestly expecting Goodra to be MVP in this match because of Shota's whole thing of specifically countering Ash's team members. Goodra was the one who should've been able throw off Shota's careful planning. It was one place they could've done something interesting. Instead Ash sent it out against a Fairy type he knew Shota had.

That plus Slurpuff was shown to be one of Shota's weakest members- maybe that wasn't intentional, but it was introduced already evolved and it lost every single match we ever saw it in. Conversely Goodra is definitely in the high tiers of Ash's Pokemon IMO.

I don't know Japanese at all but I believe, right after Ash sent Goodra out, that Sawyer did make a note about it and Ash introducing it. I think the creators wanted to go that route with Goodra but found out really quickly that Goodra had absolutely atrocious match ups with damn near every single one of Shota's Pokemon so they settled on a draw.

MegaSalamence05

Animation wise I feel that the battle between Mega Sceptile and Ash Greninja is in the top tier of battles in the show's history. Although Ash Greninja and Mega Sceptile was the conclusion to the rivalry of Ash and Sawyer, I do hope Sawyer sticks around for the Team Flare arc.

The highlight for me was the Ash Greninja vs. Mega Sceptile battle and Greninja's only battle vs. Sawyer was only vs. Sceptile so there's no screen hogging by Greninja by any means.

Episode 1
Hawlucha vs. Slaking - Slaking
Talonflame vs. Slaking - Talonflame
Talonflame vs. Clawitzer - Clawitzer
Pikachu vs. Clawitzer - Pikachu
Pikachu vs. Aegislash - Undecided

Episode 2
Pikachu vs. Aegislash - Pikachu
Pikachu recalled
Noivern vs. Salamence - Draw
Goodra vs. Slurpuff - Draw
Pikachu vs. Sceptile - Sceptile
Ash Greninja vs. Mega Sceptile - Ash Greninja

Thus resulting in Ash's first appearance in a Major League Finals. Overall the only thing I was angry at was the back to back draws. Noivern and Salamence I felt they had to finish as a draw because they're physical dragons in regards to their movesets and such. Goodra vs. Slurpuff I felt needed to end as a victory for Goodra as it's last official Pokemon match was versus Clemont in the 5th gym match the 67th episode of the XY series. Sure you could chock it up to type advantage but They just stood around and fired special attacks at one another until they fell. You can move around its a big enough battlefield.

The animation for the Ash Greninja versus Mega Sceptile is probably the best we've ever witnessed as it was fluid and melded really well from start to finish. A really well thoughtout battle. Greninja is a stud and is responsible for helping Ash make it to his first finals appearance ever you have to respect that regardless of personal feelings. Charizard didn't do it, Sceptile didn't do it, Infernape didn't do it. Ash's Greninja and his Kalos team has a lot to be proud of. Hoping for an amazing battle versus Alain it's going to be good if not better than this one.

CupidKirby

Uber Aegislash didn't get a win? Its ability was rendered useless in about two minutes and got OHKO'd by Pikachu? This is what happens when you fight Ash. I approve. I liked how Sawyer actually pointed out how crazy the timing Ash and Pikachu had to have in order to accomplish that. It made the "floating logs" feel less dumb. But I can see why Ash didn't get Aegislash now; the Pokémon would've been a one-trick pony in his hands. Similar to Goodra's gradual fall into being that said one-trick pony, sadly.

Despite getting a draw, I was actually happy with Noivern's showing. The guy still needs more wins but his taking down Salamence was quite a feat. Sawyer teaching Salamence protect to counter Noivern's echolocation was nice.

Goodra vs Slurpuff was pretty awful. There was no real strategy, and it mainly consisted of the two Pokémon standing there shooting things at each other. Sawyer's lack of a plan because he's never seen Goodra before and Ash just powering it out because there was nothing to counter is not an excuse. I mean, I'm fine with having two ties in one episode, but only if the ties are done well. I am getting sick of the bide pattern. Question: is Goodra still at 100% wins?

As for Greninja vs Sceptile? Do I even need to say? The animation was absolutely stunning. You could see the detail put into every emotion Ash and Sawyer portrayed. There's a definite stealthy way Greninja moves when he gets serious in battle. In contrast, Sceptile puts a lot more weight in each attack and step it takes. It's never a bad thing when the animation is godly enough to portray a fluid fighting style so well. I don't know about you guys, but it seemed to me that Greninja had the upper hand that match. He and Ash were dodging that Frenzy Plant like nothing, and the Water Shuriken which overpowered Sceptile's strongest move wasn't even its final form. My favourite part was probably Sawyer's "oh crap" face near the end.

Overall, this wasn't a bad match. Pikachu and Greninja carried the entire thing seeing as the rest of Ash's Pokémon either didn't do too well (Hawlucha) or had underwhelming showings/strategies (Talonflame, Goodra). Noivern was just okay.

Also, the fight gave me more hope towards Ash winning since he's a mature man who shakes his opponent's hand rather than just walk off like a jerk.

Haha, I noticed that too. Let's hope Ash teaches Alain a thing or two.

Another episode of, "let's rush everything so we can give half the episode to Greninja".

Actually, Greninja was only fighting for about 4 minutes. Pikachu was out there longer.

Overall it's a pretty good episode. I really like the fact that Pikachu finally carried and knocked out two of Sawyer's Pokemon - that Aegislash battle was funny how the wood prevented it from going into the shield form. However, I'm not too impressed about the two draws - feels like sloppy plot-writing on the writers' part.
The preview got me real hyped for the next episode though, despite it being a filler. Really excited to see Malva again.

How is the next episode a filler?

Last edited:
Where else could ash have put Goodra? The only other mon I think Goodra could've come out on is Slaking. Clawitzer has to many answers for it in the form of moves, Aegislash can easily play around it and Salamence is pretty much a combination of the 2. Let's not get started on Sceptile who's pretty much Salamence on steroids. So basically, the only other mon Goodra could've played against was Slaking and I'd argue that Talonflame was a better answer to Slaking because it could play around it with its speed.

Let's face it. Goodra was actually ash's least useful mon in this entire battle.

Ash should have saved Talonflame for Slurpuff. Goodra could have been used to weaken Sceptile instead of freakin Pikachu. Thus giving Ash a more realistic 6-4 victory.

Or maybe a switch in against Slaking. God knows Hawlucha wasn't working.

Don't act like there weren't any other options.

Amine

Well Ash could have won 6-4 if he had chosen to use Greninja without using Pikachu agains't Sceptile.

KurashiDragon

Well-known Dragonite Enthusiast
Ash should have saved Talonflame for Slurpuff. Goodra could have been used to weaken Sceptile instead of freakin Pikachu. Thus giving Ash a more realistic 6-4 victory.

Or maybe a switch in against Slaking. God knows Hawlucha wasn't working.

Don't act like there weren't any other options.

A better idea would've been to switch Talonflame out as soon as he sent in Clawitzer simply because it had barely received any damage and there was no real need to keep it in. Then again, I'm operating on the assumption that you can switch out during league matches and everyone's just to stupid to do so. -_- I really think Talonflame was his best option simply because it was not only fast but could fly away and wait as well taking advantage of Slaking Truant ability. You could say Noivern could too but I feel Talonflame was better equipped than Noivern against Slaking. Yea, he could've sent Goodra in against Slaking and probably won it but Talonflame was just the better choice.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it for more than 5 minutes...... Goodra would've had a hard and probably a boring time against Slaking too. Both Slaking and Goodra employ similar styles. They're walls. The difference being Goodra is a special attacker and Slaking a physical attacker. What their battle would've amounted to is Goodra taking advantage of the fact that Slaking doesn't move very much by taking pot shots at it with Dragon Pulse/Ice Beam and Slaking Healing with Slack off while moving in closer. Slaking would probably attack after getting in close enough and goodra would bide. Then Slaking would back off and wait instead of attacking more and powering up and then healing off the weaker than usual bide with more slack off. Then Slaking would be putting in pot shots by getting in close and healing off the damage until someone went down. It actually sounds kinda boring. I feel this is the main scenario that would happen given the way these two play. If that would be the case, I'm really glad they went with talonflame. Took out Slaking real quick.

Last edited:

XXD17

Draco rex
The aegislash battle was great. I was kinda expecting pikachu to knock away the shield, but using the wood is cool too. The noivern battle was ok. Tying with salamence is fine. The goodra battle is an insult. He comes back only to draw? and by fairy wind at that? Wasn't he written off the cast because he was too strong during his time? Furthermore, goodra still only showed TWO MOVES! I'm assuming they are saving the other two for Alain's battle but still. Why was goodra taking damage from flamethrower of all moves when he shrugged off dazzling gleam? in the same vein, how did fairy wind KO? They could have had goodra wipe the floor with slurpuff with a new move (sludge wave) and have sceptile dispatch both goodra and pikachu, which further helps demonstrate sceptile's strength.

Speaking of sceptile though, that thing spammed leaf storm like no other with little consequence (and let's not talk about frenzy plant). I'm sure the stat drops associated with these moves (specifically leaf storm and overheat) have been addressed before in the anime. That battle was great though.

DJACK45

And that wasn't a problem, though yes Bayleef, Tauros, and Muk got screwed over and that's a complaint. But seeing Heracross defeat Magmar, Snorlax taking out two of Gary's Pokemon, and Charizard's FIRST true major battle offsets the criticism. Plus at least Bayleef makes it up with Houndoom. Muk and Tauros are not excusable however, but Charizard doing so well and it ended in the pinnacle Blastoise and Charizard with Charizard winning was amazing.

Plus it was random match ups, the Johto Pokemon weren't impressive, so you didn't care all that much (except for Noctowl and Cyndaquil....tear drop), and Ash used past generation Pokemon, in that instance its easier to justify a loss from a past generation Pokemon than a current generation Pokemon.

Staraptor beat Nando's Roserade. And everyone criticized the bull that was Torterra lost without getting a win. Everyone else got a win, so.....your point?

No, I disagree. The Hoenn league was better than the Johto league because a lot of his Hoenn Pokemon got proper wins in comparision to either Kanto or Johto. Ash had THREE full battles, and yes Morrison was the weaker of the three full battles. But Katie and Tyson all had their impressive wins, and hell Pikachu was even the fall guy and that mean NO ONE Pokemon was glorified. Grovyle had impressive wins, Swellow had impressive wins, EVEN Glalie. The only Pokemon that suffered was Torkoal, but it got a win as well.

The Sinnoh League was better overall with lots of criticism for Torterra not getting a win, a battle ultimately skipped for Barry vs Paul (which did not deserve a full episode, with how unimpressive that battle turned out), but the reason it deserved its praise was because it showed Ash at his peak, at his ultimate best. Sure a lot of Pokemon got unfair, ridiculous losses, but those losses were made up, with the only one exception of Torterra.

Swellow, Torkoal, Gible, Heracross losing to Tobias was overshadowed by the epic battles with Pikachu and Sceptile. Pikachu drawing with Latias is VERY impressive, especially since it defeated a Froslass in the previous episode. Even though Infernape was the powerhouse against Paul, AGAIN the random usage of the Pokemon again shows that the league did NOT revolve around any one said Pokemon.

Then came the Unova league which unfortunately the only impressive notable positive in THAT league was that it showed that Krookodile was Ash's strongest Unova team, and likely of all eight of his Unova team, the only one who can realistically defeat a legendary. But even so there was little to define the Unova league, since the only Pokemon that got to participate in more than ONE battle was Pikachu (and one was its unjustified win against Serperior, I hate that Pikachu won the way it did), but even so nothing stood out, NO battles were truly impressive except against Stephan, and Ash's last battle was nothing more than a complete joke.

But then let's turn to the Kalos league. While it does stand out in animation, that's all it stands out as. In respect to the overall 6th generation anime, it is clear that Pikachu....and Greninja are the only important Pokemon. That this league only exists because of Sawyer and Alain. And that even though Ash only used 6 Pokemon and all of them are Pokemon he used throughout the Kalos region, that his NON special Pokemon don't deserve their place. Tying, Losing, picking up the scraps just to lose immediately after.

It's about the overall experience. And while the Kalos league is already better than the Unova League and Kanto League, those leagues actually offered especially impressive victories that I'm definitely sure will not happen. Sure Greninja and Pikachu will get impressive wins, but that was obvious to begin with.

I want to be wrong, but I'd be able to put more faith if Alain wasn't unrealistically and unjustifiably overpowered.

I only ahd a chance to scan your comment so forgive me if I misread something or if it doesn't flow. The Magmar and Heracross battle was a 2hko which was made fancy by the fire blast body slam Magmar did. Not exactly stellar but that's just me. I don't see how those are excusable but these battles aren't. Everything you said about those battles could applied to these as well. I even find Ash-greninja and Mega Sceptile's battle better than Charizard vs Blastoise because at least they had a rivalry. Charizard and Blastoise was only highlighted because the fans hyped it up. There was no deep rivalry between the two. Pokemon origins played the rivalry a lot better imo. Also, Ash is arguably more OP than he was in sinnoh, by that logic there should be no criticism for his current team since he is now in the Top 2. In terms of the Nando battle, I think you took my sentence out of context. I was specifically referencing Ash vs Paul and the people who highlight THAT specific battle as the best thing of all time despite it having the same fault as some of the battles in this league. Some commenters now say that they are upset that the entire league is an Ash-Greninja and Pikachu fest when one of the more important matches in Sinnoh was lopsided in Infernape's favor. True in Paul's match, they each had their fair share of wins but they only won because of constant switching and taking out already weakened opponents.That doesn't seem like a true win to me versus this battle where most Pokemon got to test their strength against each other at full strength. I rather Noivern tie with Salamence then take out an already weakened Aegislash had Ash recalled Pikachu like many were predicting. Again just my personal preference. But I am confused by your statement taht you don't like how Ash's pokemon just cleans up the scrap when that's exactly what happened in Sinnoh. In terms of his Kalos team let's remember that Hawlucha defeated a Mega Absol, Noivern, the baby of the group defeated, a Psuedo-legend, and Slurpuff checked and countered Goodra hard yet still managed to defeat it in a double knockout. When you have a Pokémon that makes it so the only move you can use is bide, you'll get the outcome you get in this battle. I'd say this battle was expected since rather than thinking Ash's Pokemon are weak, why not just realize that maybe Sawyer is just got that good? In terms of Hoenn, I found it to be as forgettable as Kanto tbh, I don't care about battles where Ash has barely any connection to the rivals aside from being friends last minute. It lacks emotion, depth, and drive which was one of my major annoyances with the league despite Hoenn being my favorite region. Maybe that's why I don't understand why people seem upset with this league in particular with being rival focused since I don't find battles against random opponents as exciting as an actual recurring character. All in all, I'm enjoying it. They have their faults but this one is managing to make up for it.

DJACK45

And that wasn't a problem, though yes Bayleef, Tauros, and Muk got screwed over and that's a complaint. But seeing Heracross defeat Magmar, Snorlax taking out two of Gary's Pokemon, and Charizard's FIRST true major battle offsets the criticism. Plus at least Bayleef makes it up with Houndoom. Muk and Tauros are not excusable however, but Charizard doing so well and it ended in the pinnacle Blastoise and Charizard with Charizard winning was amazing.

Plus it was random match ups, the Johto Pokemon weren't impressive, so you didn't care all that much (except for Noctowl and Cyndaquil....tear drop), and Ash used past generation Pokemon, in that instance its easier to justify a loss from a past generation Pokemon than a current generation Pokemon.

Staraptor beat Nando's Roserade. And everyone criticized the bull that was Torterra lost without getting a win. Everyone else got a win, so.....your point?

No, I disagree. The Hoenn league was better than the Johto league because a lot of his Hoenn Pokemon got proper wins in comparision to either Kanto or Johto. Ash had THREE full battles, and yes Morrison was the weaker of the three full battles. But Katie and Tyson all had their impressive wins, and hell Pikachu was even the fall guy and that mean NO ONE Pokemon was glorified. Grovyle had impressive wins, Swellow had impressive wins, EVEN Glalie. The only Pokemon that suffered was Torkoal, but it got a win as well.

The Sinnoh League was better overall with lots of criticism for Torterra not getting a win, a battle ultimately skipped for Barry vs Paul (which did not deserve a full episode, with how unimpressive that battle turned out), but the reason it deserved its praise was because it showed Ash at his peak, at his ultimate best. Sure a lot of Pokemon got unfair, ridiculous losses, but those losses were made up, with the only one exception of Torterra.

Swellow, Torkoal, Gible, Heracross losing to Tobias was overshadowed by the epic battles with Pikachu and Sceptile. Pikachu drawing with Latias is VERY impressive, especially since it defeated a Froslass in the previous episode. Even though Infernape was the powerhouse against Paul, AGAIN the random usage of the Pokemon again shows that the league did NOT revolve around any one said Pokemon.

Then came the Unova league which unfortunately the only impressive notable positive in THAT league was that it showed that Krookodile was Ash's strongest Unova team, and likely of all eight of his Unova team, the only one who can realistically defeat a legendary. But even so there was little to define the Unova league, since the only Pokemon that got to participate in more than ONE battle was Pikachu (and one was its unjustified win against Serperior, I hate that Pikachu won the way it did), but even so nothing stood out, NO battles were truly impressive except against Stephan, and Ash's last battle was nothing more than a complete joke.

But then let's turn to the Kalos league. While it does stand out in animation, that's all it stands out as. In respect to the overall 6th generation anime, it is clear that Pikachu....and Greninja are the only important Pokemon. That this league only exists because of Sawyer and Alain. And that even though Ash only used 6 Pokemon and all of them are Pokemon he used throughout the Kalos region, that his NON special Pokemon don't deserve their place. Tying, Losing, picking up the scraps just to lose immediately after.

It's about the overall experience. And while the Kalos league is already better than the Unova League and Kanto League, those leagues actually offered especially impressive victories that I'm definitely sure will not happen. Sure Greninja and Pikachu will get impressive wins, but that was obvious to begin with.

I want to be wrong, but I'd be able to put more faith if Alain wasn't unrealistically and unjustifiably overpowered.

I only ahd a chance to scan your comment so forgive me if I misread something or if it doesn't flow. The Magmar and Heracross battle was a 2hko which was made fancy by the fire blast body slam Magmar did. Not exactly stellar but that's just me. I don't see how those are excusable but these battles aren't. Everything you said about those battles could applied to these as well. I even find Ash-greninja and Mega Sceptile's battle better than Charizard vs Blastoise because at least they had a rivalry. Charizard and Blastoise was only highlighted because the fans hyped it up. There was no deep rivalry between the two. Pokemon origins played the rivalry a lot better imo. Also, Ash is arguably more OP than he was in sinnoh, by that logic there should be no criticism for his current team since he is now in the Top 2. In terms of the Nando battle, I think you took my sentence out of context. I was specifically referencing Ash vs Paul and the people who highlight THAT specific battle as the best thing of all time despite it having the same fault as some of the battles in this league. Some commenters now say that they are upset that the entire league is an Ash-Greninja and Pikachu fest when one of the more important matches in Sinnoh was lopsided in Infernape's favor. True in Paul's match, they each had their fair share of wins but they only won because of constant switching and taking out already weakened opponents.That doesn't seem like a true win to me versus this battle where most Pokemon got to test their strength against each other at full strength. I rather Noivern tie with Salamence then take out an already weakened Aegislash had Ash recalled Pikachu like many were predicting. Again just my personal preference. But I am confused by your statement taht you don't like how Ash's pokemon just cleans up the scrap when that's exactly what happened in Sinnoh. In terms of his Kalos team let's remember that Hawlucha defeated a Mega Absol, Noivern, the baby of the group defeated, a Psuedo-legend, and Slurpuff checked and countered Goodra hard yet still managed to defeat it in a double knockout. When you have a Pokémon that makes it so the only move you can use is bide, you'll get the outcome you get in this battle. I'd say this battle was expected since rather than thinking Ash's Pokemon are weak, why not just realize that maybe Sawyer is just got that good? In terms of Hoenn, I found it to be as forgettable as Kanto tbh, I don't care about battles where Ash has barely any connection to the rivals aside from being friends last minute. It lacks emotion, depth, and drive which was one of my major annoyances with the league despite Hoenn being my favorite region. Maybe that's why I don't understand why people seem upset with this league in particular with being rival focused since I don't find battles against random opponents as exciting as an actual recurring character. All in all, I'm enjoying it. They have their faults but this one is managing to make up for it.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Speaking of sceptile though, that thing spammed leaf storm like no other with little consequence (and let's not talk about frenzy plant). I'm sure the stat drops associated with these moves (specifically leaf storm and overheat) have been addressed before in the anime. That battle was great though.
I'm pretty sure stat drops have never occurred with Leaf Storm in the anime, or moves in general. The only exception I can recall offhand was Torkoal's Overheat, and even then it had to be used quite a few times before its power really fell.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Yes, Ash could've easily kept Talonflame and Pikachu alive for the victory by switching Talonflame out when Clawitzer came in and leaving Pikachu on the sidelines after defeating Aegislash. Alternatively Talonflame could've gone back in to wreck havoc against Slurpuff, leaving Goodra alive in its place.

BUT he didn't, so that's the way the cookie crumbles. The battle was still semi-enjoyable, which is about all you should expect from this league after the failure it's been so far..

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
That Frenzy plant animation was so epic but then again so was the entire battle between Greninja and Sceptile. Seeing Shota tear up when giving his final command gave me the feels a bit. For some reason at the point I developed a lot of respect for him. Probably because it made me realise that off camera that kid would have been putting his heart and soul into his development. A Round of applause for him. Hopefully we'll see him again.

Hecks no. I don't want another late but quick bloomer into these regions. It was just bad writing. I would have at least accepted a new rival out of the blue with Ash's then-current experience, but SSS just gets too many power ups at the speed of a Deoxys Speed Forme and claims a Mega Stone out of thin air (unless he gets to explain this later, but I doubt it).

firestar319

The Marauder
This was totally my favorite episode of Naruto ever!!!

All joking aside though, part 2 was definitely a step up from the more slower paced part 1. Pikachu v Aegislash was really awesome. The way he beat King's Shield was very innovative. Personally, compared to what others have said, I didn't mind the 2 draws. I did however hated the Goodra/Slurpuff battle. The Bide spam was too much, and I was hoping Goodra would show out considering he was the only pokemon Sawyer wasn't expecting. Bide in general just makes the battle come to a halt and just cuts the momentum (I can't find a better word). Now Sceptile v Greninja, definitely makes the entire episode. The whole battle from start to finish was amazing, especially when Greninja absorbed all that chakra from the water clones for the big galaxy-sized Water Shuriken jutsu. I find it funny how even from the very beginning, the facial expressions just dictate that Sceptile stood no chance, and how Sawyer's voice and tone just shifted to despair like halfway through the battle. In terms of the battle as a whole, the animation was so beautiful, like I can't stop watching. Hopefully Noivern and Goodra get their shining moments against Alain.

9 water shurikens/10

On a side note, I was dying when Ash and Greninja were dodging those Frenzy Plants, and Ash was just chessing after the last dodge. Pure gold lol

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
On a side note, I was dying when Ash and Greninja were dodging those Frenzy Plants, and Ash was just chessing after the last dodge. Pure gold lol
Honestly I am starting to think that Ash's best pokemon might be Ash himself. I mean he has so much experience and perhaps the best thing about Ash Greninja is that it is in a sense Ash fighting the battle himself thanks to the shared senses.

TheNewGuy

Uh. Holy crap. Wow.

That battle couldn't possibly hope to compete with Paul in terms of buildup and story but no Pokemon battle has ever been more purely exhilarating or adrenaline-pumping. It wasn't just Greninja vs Sceptile, either - I loved Noivern vs Salamence as much as any 1-on-1 battle in the series' history.

Previous battles have been good because of storyline significance, or comedy, or something new and exciting, or all three. This is possibly the first time that a battle launched itself into the upper tiers of the series' pantheon of battles on the strength of presentation, which is no bad thing when it looks and feels this good. Though I guess the added weight of it being for a spot in the final match helped make every blow more meaningful. Honestly, it was a cut above what I thought the show was capable of. Completely absurd, barmy, insane and absolutely brilliant. One of the show's best ever episodes - 10/10.

I guess one note was the two double KOs, but I think that actually helped convey the idea that Ash and Sawyer were relatively equal. You can complain about individual Pokemon not getting wins, but I couldn't care less when it just looks this good. Ash is in the final. None of his guys "need wins".

Last edited:

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Don't really watch the series now anymore. Not this Season at least. So is Ash in the Top 8 this time around or Top 4?