• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A rogue wolf?

Lupine

Never cross a wolf!
Hey, everybody! Lupine's the name and, clearly, Pokemon's my favorite game. Okay, that probably sounded a little droll...

I used to check these boards from time to time in the past, but never really worked up the courage to join until now.

Sadly, I've heard some bad rumors about this place on other boards, but honestly, this place doesn't seem like its bad as a few people have said.

And, that's all I have to say...for now.

the master123

Ive Gotta bad feelin
dont worry im sure all those rumors were all just people trying to kill these forums.

Jean de Kotennoh.

Toujours en écrivant
Care to share what those rumors were? I promise we can dispel them pretty dang easily.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to SPPf

:eek:

Have fun here. I'm sure you will. We have quite the diverse spectrum of members here. Remember to read the rules and follow them. Have questions? PM me. I'd be more than happy to help you out.

As for these rumors, meh whatever. They happen. People talk ****. It's expected.

Lupine

Never cross a wolf!
Well, thanks for the pleasant welcomes, everyone.

Some rumors I've heard are ones like some people tend to get kind of fanatical about stuff, particularly with fanfics and art, and are bash/flame happy. Also, I heard someone say that these boards are almost impossible to get on due to the high activity, but it doesn't seem to be a problem though.

Sorry I didn't get back to this earlier...

Lupine

Never cross a wolf!
Well, I have been. Doesn't look like there are too many, and I already posted one of my fics and got a decent response to it, despite it probably being a little weird.