• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

a Rookie here, a Veteran there

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJeff

Through the Skys
Well looking at the title, you might be confused. But do not be confused no more because I actually come from a different pKmN forum site. Expanding my reach on forums I currently am doing. tis Forum Hopping is wat I like to call it. I wud say I know quite a lot but certainly not the best~
To begin, my name is Jeff and currently adore the ORAS battling scene. Battles on the Cartridge and Simulators online, I love em all~ I also enjoy watching anime and using Photoshop. Makes a good combination those 2. I guess thats about it for a quick introduction. Sooo... Hello every 1 :)

Last edited:

JustJeff

Through the Skys
Thanx for the welcome and will do~

KingDon9162

Welcome to Serebii! Have a great time here and I hope you make plenty of friends! If you need anything just give me a holla!

JustJeff

Through the Skys
That's the plan~ And sure, I gots no problem with that~

Status
Not open for further replies.