1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

a Rookie here, a Veteran there

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by JustJeff, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustJeff

JustJeff Through the Skys

Well looking at the title, you might be confused. But do not be confused no more because I actually come from a different pKmN forum site. Expanding my reach on forums I currently am doing. tis Forum Hopping is wat I like to call it. I wud say I know quite a lot but certainly not the best~
    To begin, my name is Jeff and currently adore the ORAS battling scene. Battles on the Cartridge and Simulators online, I love em all~ I also enjoy watching anime and using Photoshop. Makes a good combination those 2. I guess thats about it for a quick introduction. Sooo... Hello every 1 :)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  2. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Hello Jeff,
    Welcome to SPPF, check the rules, look around, and have fun. And let me know if you need any help, or have any questions.

3. JustJeff

Thanx for the welcome and will do~

4. KingDon9162

KingDon9162 New Member

Welcome to Serebii! Have a great time here and I hope you make plenty of friends! If you need anything just give me a holla!

5. JustJeff

That's the plan~ And sure, I gots no problem with that~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.