• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Rush of Ninja Wisdom (820)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hee hee, Bonnie looked cute all dressed up as a ninja. I liked seeing Froakie vs Frogadier in the trees, plus Sanpei was a cool character. Froakie learning Double Team to beat Team Rocket was cool. ^^

Leonhart

Imagineer
So we got our first encounter with Sanpei here, as well as the first mention of his brothers, which would be important later on. I liked Keromatsu versus Gekogashira up on the treetops, and since Keromatsu lost, I expected him to dislike Gekogashira from now on. Also, the Rocket-dan's ninja Nyasu mecha was spiffy.

Alloutℯ

Banned
It was interesting how Froakie ended up learning Double Team in the end, though it made sense since it was the one attack that could avoid the Meowth mecha's attacks very easily. Sanpai was an interesting character, and the training methods he was teaching Froakie were very cool.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Frankly, since Keromatsu versus Gekogashira was meant to show us how far Satoshi's Keromatsu still needed to develop, I wouldn't have been against Keromatsu evolving in this episode if it meant that he'd take the first step forward.

After watching this episode I look forward to seeing the evolution of Froakie. It's tough to make ninjas boring, as evidenced by Frogadier's awesomeness. I hope Froakie's training pays off and he matures sooner rather than later. The animation has been holding up very well too. The Froakie training session barely had any repeat frames or speed lines.

Leonhart

Imagineer
My one gripe regarding Keromatsu's development here was that his training session ended up giving him Double Team, which is such an overused attack in the anime.