1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Sad Loss To Us All. R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Serebii, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

A lot of people simply pass away in their sleep.

It could be a Heart Attack, or it could just be that the mind wasn't working hard enough to keep the person alive. Since when your asleep, your technically knocked out, your mind must work overtime to keep the body going. But if it doesn't work as hard as it should, the person would simply pass away.

My Grandfather, Uncle and Father all went the same way...

RIP Maddie Blaustein.

2. Sapphiredragon929

Sapphiredragon929 A r t i f i c e.

How bout we'll do something in her memory. Like I caught and bred a Meowth and nicknamed her Maddie. (Thank God It was a boy). Is anyone interested in doing this? And you can't evolve it

3. Prince Amrod

Prince Amrod Dragon Tamer

Sapphire: great minds think alike, a few of us are already doing that

4. halloweenghost

halloweenghost Well-Known Member

Mary.. ((I beleive the name was Mary) Mentioned that she had been fighting a stomach virus since thanksgiving :/

5. Nolan Bentley

Nolan Bentley ....................

i also heard that if you die in your dreams you die in real-life. something about the adreanaline rush. RIP

6. A_Merry_Snowrunt

A_Merry_Snowrunt Snorunt!

To the user who posted that Meowth video, let's say that it brought me happiness into me. I can relate to him, even if there was another person in another world like me. Lonely, different, yes....I see....

7. A_Merry_Snowrunt

Um, that's not always true.

8. Nolan Bentley

you wake up shorter then a split-second before you die or you start out dead. have you ever had a dream were you die a painful death and then watch what happens aftewrwards?

9. Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu Well-Known Member

I was very shock and saddened to read this on ANN today. I couldn't believe it; Maddie has always been one of my favorite voice actors. I hope she is able to rest peacefully. You will truly be missed.

10. Mr. Mudkip

Mr. Mudkip Banned

Sadness.
    I miss the old voice actors.

11. halloweenghost

halloweenghost Well-Known Member

Yeah deffinatly not true I have died in my dreams before.... Fell off a cliff and have been shot before in them :(

12. A_Merry_Snowrunt

I can't help it, but I'm going to scan my picture okay.

13. Nolan Bentley

i'v jumped off cliffs before in my dreams too. been drowned ,and beaten. my point is you wake up right before you die. (unless you saw what happened after your death.)

14. TheCookieCutter

TheCookieCutter с нами Бог

*sniff*

I am so sad. Meowth was one of my favorite characters. When I was young, I loved meowth. Meowth always made me laugh. I hope your in a better place Maddie. Rest in Peace.

15. A_Merry_Snowrunt

didn't the same happen to old man abe and some civil war soldier?

16. Nolan Bentley

not quite sure how you are taking about i'm just saying the dream death is one way she should have died.

17. A_Merry_Snowrunt

Here's the artwork I've made this morning in class....since it was a free period. I took the time to create them and I apologize if the Pokemon don't look...their best like Kirlia.

And Mary and Maddie's friend, you're allowed to look at these up...I may color them sometime after finals this week....and ya know...it's been fun hearing her voice.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/Jirachi82/Pokemon/MeowthsSorrow.png

^That one is a sonnet of some sort...or ballad.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/Jirachi82/Pokemon/MeowthsDedication.png

^This is the dedication. who's that on the TR balloon?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  18. Nolan Bentley

The first one is really deep.

19. My favourite role of hers was Sartorious from Yu-gi-oh GX.

Deer g-d, what will he sound like in season 4?

20. CandyRobot

CandyRobot Well-Known Member

Really cute pictures, there...

*sigh* I sang Duets with her on Singsnap...

I wanna sing a song for her, but I don't know what....:(

Edit:

Now, people... I think that Maddie appreciates all the lovely words, but she told me once that too much attention gets her overwhelmed.... :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/CandyRobot1/MaddieMeowth-1.png

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.