• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Sad Loss To Us All. R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyRobot

Twixted Mind

Psychotic Tracey fan

I listened to that song yesterday for the VERY first time in my life...

I thought that it would be GREAT for a Meowth AMV....

And I really wanted to make one, or at least find one on youtube....

*laughs and cries at the same time*
Aww... *hugs* Well, now we know that it really is a great Meowth AMV.

Rest In Peace, Maddie.
She will be sorely missed by all of us and more I am sure. I send my sympathies to her family and friends. This amazing woman died too young.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Wow, I feel like I'm the last one to find out she's gone...

It's always sad to see someone who's a part of your memories in any way leave this world. Rest in peace.

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
OK. I was just watching Movie 2, and during the credits, magic little magnets in my eyes directed them to the screen. Three words jumped out at me: Meowth - Maddie Blaustein. When I saw it, my blood ran cold. Such a tragic loss... Rest in Peace, Maddie.

Apparently, Maddie had reported the doctors she wasn't feeling well. She had a stomach-ache. She passed on in her sleep that night. She was only 48. Goodbye, Ms. Blaustein.

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
I just came to pay my respects. maddie did a great voice for meowth and it´ll never be the same without her. R.I.P.

Ism

That's pretty strange to hear that a forty-eight year old died in her sleep. I wonder how?

Nevertheless, it's a shame to hear that someone died at such a young age.

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
That's pretty strange to hear that a forty-eight year old died in her sleep. I wonder how?
Like I said earlier, Blaustein reported to doctors she had a stomach-ache. They haven't found out why she got it yet.

EDIT: BTW, Blaustein also voiced Torkoal, Corphish, Farfetch'd, Lt. Surge, and many other additional voices.

Last edited:

Misfit_PM

Wandering
Wow, I feel like I'm the last one to find out she's gone...

It's always sad to see someone who's a part of your memories in any way leave this world. Rest in peace.
I just found out as well... I suppose it is never to late to say a few words...

R.I.P. Maddie

May you never be forgotten...

PikaPikaShaymin

Hi, i'm Pikapikashaymin,and I love Pokemon!
I'm keeping this thread alive!

Like someone said here, i think she died form a stomach virus. I think she will hold the world record for "First Person to die from a stomach virus".
Don't forget that other famous people died, like Steve Irwin and Bernie Mac.

RIP, Maddie! You will be missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.