• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Sad Loss To Us All. R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Rest in Peace Maddie, your Meowth was the best.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
I just got the news... I am in total shock and sadness over this.

Her role as Meowth always made me laugh and smile... may she always rest in peace.

Bardische

Elegance.
Ummm...

Ummm...I checked Wikipedia earlier after I heard about the news and said she passed away on December 12, 2008. I checked again, but this time that piece of information was removed. I wish it was just a hoax, because I cannot accept the fact that she really is gone...

ShinyPalkia

I still hope its a hoax, but I've been told it is true :/ This just doesn't sit easy with me

Whaaaaat?! o_O' Shouldn't one be sure it's true before making a thread?! I would defitinely get a heartattack, if one day I came here and saw a thread named something like "ShinyPalkia died today at 6.03AM" or "ShinyPalkia is dead". =S

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
Hoax or no hoax (like Serebii said), I'm going to keep Maddie's memory alive.

I'm currently working on my script for Flareon & Jupiter #1, and I plan on writing Meowth (as well as Jessie and James) into the story. I'll be writing Meowth's dialogue with the accent and humor that would make Maddie proud.

Battra

That's sad to hear I remember her voice quite fondly as I grew up watching Pokemon, she will be missed.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Holy crap...=(

R.I.P, Maddie.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Whaaaaat?! o_O' Shouldn't one be sure it's true before making a thread?! I would defitinely get a heartattack, if one day I came here and saw a thread named something like "ShinyPalkia died today at 6.03AM" or "ShinyPalkia is dead". =S
I have been told it by someone I trust aswell as others. I just still hope it is and they're wrong as that would be a much more pleasing result

Game_Invader

It can't be, I had a signed Pokemon card from her ages ago, and now she's gone, I'll make it a task to re-download Pokemon Puzzle League in her memory and play the Health Spa Mode again!!!!

.... It's gotta be a hoax, not even God is this cruel, sure he took Deem Bristow and Long John Baldry, the voices of Dr. Eggman in two different types of media (Game and Cartoon) in the same year, but he can't be THAT cruel, can he?!?

Well, if it's not a hoax, it seems that she's Blaustein off for the final time. *Eyes tearing up*

She'll be sorely missed

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If this is a hoax then the person who started it can rot in hell for saying such an awful thing.
I can't take it in at all.

If it's a hoax, we can be happy there isn't a death.

That's really sad. I always remember meowth being my favourite because of its voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.