• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Sad Loss To Us All. R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Oh my god! I'm shocked and saddened.

R.I.P. Maddie!

EDIT: Changed avatar to Meowth in her memory.

Last edited:
Wow...

RIP Maddie, you will be missed greatly.

CandyRobot

To be honest, when I talked to her, she always seemed so distant....

I mean, she said she was busy, but the feeling she gave me was more like she was depressed... Like she had a hard time living...

I wonder if this might be worse than we think.....

I hope not....

iraqmaster

I mean, she said she was busy, but the feeling she gave me was more like she was depressed... Like she had a hard time living...

I hope not....

I hope what you are impling isn't true...

Bardische

Elegance.

I hope not....

How do you get into contact with her? It's like your in-the-know :D

Anyway, if you talk to her on the phone, is she like always depressed and such?

I'm still sad...I wanna know the truth BADLY.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?

I hope not....

Sorry, but so soon after similar claims about Heath Ledger's unfortunate passing, I think I choose to not go there...

Cipher 2008

I don't think how she died is of the slightest bit of importance right now.

Very upset to hear this news. Very upset indeed. May she rest in peace.

Bardische

Elegance.
I don't think how she died is of the slightest bit of importance right now.

Very upset to hear this news. Very upset indeed. May she rest in peace.

I'm sorry to say but, seeing as how she was one of the most famous voice actresses that EVERYONE in the fandom knows, I doubt there won't be a topic discussing her death.

I STILL WON'T BELIEVE IT.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I can't believe she has passed away. She was perfect as Meowth, she's always going to be Meowth's VA for me. A kind, gentle person has been taken away from us, and so young as well. RIP Maddie Blaustein 1960 - 2008. You'll always be in our hearts and with us in spirit.

Kakama

Loli Hunter
ffff Meowth was one badass mother****er. RIP Maddie.

PS Did she drop any good loot? Like Meowth head coins? That would be nice on a grave... I'd probably lol if her grave said "MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!"

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
I'm one with sources I am not at liberty to divulge

In English, this means 'Git yur own.'

Or 'Not saying.'

Or even 'They threatened to cut off my fingers and stew them before feeding them to orphan elephant seals if I shared.'

Bardische

Elegance.
ffff Meowth was one badass mother****er. RIP Maddie.

PS Did she drop any good loot? Like Meowth head coins? That would be nice on a grave... I'd probably lol if her grave said "MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!"

I was expecting someone to say something like this. Congratulations...if that's what you REALLY wanted...*sniff*...

CandyRobot

How do you get into contact with her? It's like your in-the-know :D

Anyway, if you talk to her on the phone, is she like always depressed and such?

I'm still sad...I wanna know the truth BADLY.

Talked to her over E-mail.

She always told me she was too shy to talk on the phone!

She sang a song for me... I requested it: http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/b09db54f

I don't know... I could be wrong, but she always sounded kinda sad. I asked her questions and she told me that she doesn't like to talk about her personal life, so I said that's okay.

*sigh* I should eat, but I dunno if I can....</3

Bardische

Elegance.

Bardische

Elegance.
Talked to her over E-mail.

She always told me she was too shy to talk on the phone!

She sang a song for me... I requested it: http://www.singsnap.com/snap/watchAndListen/play/b09db54f

I don't know... I could be wrong, but she always sounded kinda sad. I asked her questions and she told me that she doesn't like to talk about her personal life, so I said that's okay.

*sigh* I should eat, but I dunno if I can....</3

Awwww...she sang you a song? That's so sweet...

And BTW, you must eat! You wouldn't want to post here without a full stomach now would you?

I feel a bit better now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.