• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Sad Loss To Us All. R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Maddie? she was the one that voiced meowth? how did she die in her sleep?

A lot of people simply pass away in their sleep.

It could be a Heart Attack, or it could just be that the mind wasn't working hard enough to keep the person alive. Since when your asleep, your technically knocked out, your mind must work overtime to keep the body going. But if it doesn't work as hard as it should, the person would simply pass away.

My Grandfather, Uncle and Father all went the same way...

RIP Maddie Blaustein.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
How bout we'll do something in her memory. Like I caught and bred a Meowth and nicknamed her Maddie. (Thank God It was a boy). Is anyone interested in doing this? And you can't evolve it

halloweenghost

It could be a Heart Attack, or it could just be that the mind wasn't working hard enough to keep the person alive. Since when your asleep, your technically knocked out, your mind must work overtime to keep the body going. But if it doesn't work as hard as it should, the person would simply pass away.

RIP Maddie Blaustein.
Mary.. ((I beleive the name was Mary) Mentioned that she had been fighting a stomach virus since thanksgiving :/

Nolan Bentley

RIP Maddie Blaustein.

i also heard that if you die in your dreams you die in real-life. something about the adreanaline rush. RIP

To the user who posted that Meowth video, let's say that it brought me happiness into me. I can relate to him, even if there was another person in another world like me. Lonely, different, yes....I see....

Nolan Bentley

Um, that's not always true.

you wake up shorter then a split-second before you die or you start out dead. have you ever had a dream were you die a painful death and then watch what happens aftewrwards?

Mimori Kiryu

I was very shock and saddened to read this on ANN today. I couldn't believe it; Maddie has always been one of my favorite voice actors. I hope she is able to rest peacefully. You will truly be missed.

Nolan Bentley

i'v jumped off cliffs before in my dreams too. been drowned ,and beaten. my point is you wake up right before you die. (unless you saw what happened after your death.)

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
*sniff*

I am so sad. Meowth was one of my favorite characters. When I was young, I loved meowth. Meowth always made me laugh. I hope your in a better place Maddie. Rest in Peace.

Nolan Bentley

didn't the same happen to old man abe and some civil war soldier?

not quite sure how you are taking about i'm just saying the dream death is one way she should have died.

Here's the artwork I've made this morning in class....since it was a free period. I took the time to create them and I apologize if the Pokemon don't look...their best like Kirlia.

And Mary and Maddie's friend, you're allowed to look at these up...I may color them sometime after finals this week....and ya know...it's been fun hearing her voice.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/Jirachi82/Pokemon/MeowthsSorrow.png

^That one is a sonnet of some sort...or ballad.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/Jirachi82/Pokemon/MeowthsDedication.png

^This is the dedication. who's that on the TR balloon?

Last edited:

Nolan Bentley

The first one is really deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.