• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Sad Loss To Us All. R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyRobot

You know... I think I've never been hit by something this bad....

Not even by my family members...

I feel bad....

I didn't even know her in person...

Hn.... Well, but I wanted to, so badly... She even said she'd go out with me sometime, to get ice-cream or something.....*cries again*

HoennMaster

oh gosh... so much death... Rest in peace Maddie, the fans will never forget you~

Profesco

gone gently
Aww... That wasn't what I was trying to do, though... I'm sorry...:(

I honestly just wanted to make people feel better, not worse....

*hugs*

Just keep thinking that Maddie always just wanted to make people laugh. :) And I know this, because she told me.

Plus, she was a stand up Comedian.

I know, CandyRobot, and thank you. ^_^

I still am hit hard by the sight of Meowth in Evil Azurill's signature. Meowth was just such a goshdarn huge and important part of who I was growing up, and who I am. And Maddie was Meowth. *sigh*

csisps_26

Roark <3
^ Profesco, I know what you mean... At least that's what I think :p Growing up with Maddie as Meowth and she was. Yes, I saw Evil Azurill's siggy after reading your post. :'( Just makes our day sadder, doesn't it?

^ Profesco, I know what you mean... At least that's what I think :p Growing up with Maddie as Meowth and she was. Yes, I saw Evil Azurill's siggy after reading your post. :'( Just makes our day sadder, doesn't it?

I wanted to pass along an email I received yesterday afternoon from Billy Beach -

"I heard the awful news last Saturday evening about Maddie Blaustein's passing, and I'm still in a state of shock and disbelief. Whenever anyone suffers an untimely death, there's a huge emotional hole left in its wake, and when it happens to a dear friend and colleague, the result is sheer devastation.

Maddie, as I know you agree, was one of the most talented voice people period, and certainly one of the most talented people I've ever worked with. We worked together quite a lot over the years, and it was nothing but a total pleasure. Her sense of humor during what many would consider stressful production deadlines was miraculous, and everyone involved had a much easier time because of it.

I know much sadness is rippling through the community of voice over folks and fans alike, and I just wanted to add my voice to the many who are praying for Maddie, while knowing without a doubt she's resting in the Lord's arms now. God bless her, and God bless all who love and admire her as well.

BB"

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
Isn't DP092 all about Team Rocket? I think that when PUSA dubs it, at the end of the ep, they should put:

In Memory Of Maddie Blaustein

(pic of Maddie)

1960-2008

That would be really awesome.

Twixted Mind

Psychotic Tracey fan
Isn't DP092 all about Team Rocket? I think that when PUSA dubs it, at the end of the ep, they should put:

In Memory Of Maddie Blaustein

(pic of Maddie)

1960-2008

That would be really awesome.

Hey, yeah, it would. Espcially since they use the original motto in that ep.

Denjuu

What's the buzz?
Today, I was playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl and I managed to get Meowth thrice. The first time, he helped me K.O. Captain Falcon.

Thanks Maddie.
(^_^)

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Maddie once said I was a "very intelligent person," to paraphrase an old message I've long since forgotten the details of, but especially now not the meaning.

Those words are suddenly more... 'there' to me now than they ever were before.

CandyRobot

I thought....why not watch a Pokemon Movie today....? Maybe it WOULD cheer me up...

*inserts Wishmaker and watches*

Then Meowth said that thing about his life being dark and that there's no way out...and I started crying... Nyeh...

Or the part where he wished he could get away from Jessie and James....

.... That did NOT cheer me up... -_-

Edit: Btw... I made this some time ago, but it seems kinda fitting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLkdxwnJB3E&feature=channel_page

Last edited:

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka

I thought....why not watch a Pokemon Movie today....? Maybe it WOULD cheer me up...

*inserts Wishmaker and watches*

Then Meowth said that thing about his life being dark and that there's no way out...and I started crying... Nyeh...

Or the part where he wished he could get away from Jessie and James....

.... That did NOT cheer me up... -_-

Edit: Btw... I made this some time ago, but it seems kinda fitting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLkdxwnJB3E&feature=channel_page

I just watched your video and faved it... nice job.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I'm really shocked to hear about this, although it already happened last week (I just found out on the Bulbapedia website)

Status
Not open for further replies.