• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Sad Loss To Us All. R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought....why not watch a Pokemon Movie today....? Maybe it WOULD cheer me up...

*inserts Wishmaker and watches*

Then Meowth said that thing about his life being dark and that there's no way out...and I started crying... Nyeh...

Or the part where he wished he could get away from Jessie and James....

.... That did NOT cheer me up... -_-

Edit: Btw... I made this some time ago, but it seems kinda fitting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLkdxwnJB3E&feature=channel_page
I quite liked it. I wish there be another episode like that.

CandyRobot

Glad you guys liked the clip. :)

I really like it that the song fits so well.

Anyways. I have a small reason to feel happier, today...

But I dunno if you'd think it's weird.

Twixted Mind

Psychotic Tracey fan
Okay, I was watching "Kirby: Right Back at Ya!" this morning, and it happened to be a Kawasaki episode. (Awww...) And at the end, there was a little message- "In Loving Memory: Madeline Blaustein". I just thought that was sweet. :3

SkyBouquetPlatina

Okay, I was watching "Kirby: Right Back at Ya!" this morning, and it happened to be a Kawasaki episode. (Awww...) And at the end, there was a little message- "In Loving Memory: Madeline Blaustein". I just thought that was sweet. :3

That is very nice. I am glad 4Kids are doing stuff like this.

CandyRobot

Aaawww, man... Why'd I miss it? :( *sigh*

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
Man, that's sad and I never knew she had a role in Dinosaur King or meowth. They will both never be the same.

Denjuu

What's the buzz?
I swear, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is paying a nice tribute to Maddie. I've gotten Meowth about 10 times since I've played it.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Man This sucks :(
I have a question about this
What was her last voice acting role before she.... You know
I know her last Pokemon voice role was Chatot (PMD special 2) But what was her last non Pokemon voice dubbing Role?

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
R.I.P. :c Thank you for providing pokémon with your wonderful voice, and you will be missed! *puts meowth in siggy in honor of you*

~riolulu

Last edited:

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
Oh no..she will be missed for being the best voice actor of Meowth!
sigh ..meowth won't be much the same as before :(

Akira Takahashi

I just now registered to pay my respects. Maddie was a great voice for Meowth and many of the other characters we love.

I stuck a couple of tributes on youtube and watched the episode Meowth Rules. At the end of it I was crying.

GymLeaderLance99

Orichalcos Duelist
Man This sucks :(
I have a question about this
What was her last voice acting role before she.... You know
I know her last Pokemon voice role was Chatot (PMD special 2) But what was her last non Pokemon voice dubbing Role?
Non-Pokemon? I'd say it's probably Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Rex Godwin/Goodwin. Which means his voice-change should happen in maybe 3 or 4 weeks.

dash142

Beginning Trainer
R.I.P Maddie, this really stinks. She will really be missed and I will probably always think of her when I see Meowth from now on.

HoennMaster

Anyone have a pic of the tribute from Kirby (and apparently Dinosaur King)?

But what was her last non Pokemon voice dubbing Role?

No. Episodes are dubbed at least a month and half (or around there) ahead of their airdate, so I'm sure there are quite a few episodes with Maddie in them left.

Non-Pokemon? I'd say it's probably Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Rex Godwin/Goodwin. Which means his voice-change should happen in maybe 3 or 4 weeks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've read multiple places that she does not play Goodwin.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Man I was shocked when I heard of her passing. I grew up watching the 4Kids dub. I will miss her very much.

And I have my own tribute pic, the link to it is in the bottom of my sig (there are two links actually, one features an option to comment on it).

Kijuna

Being transgendered myself I was always proud to count her in my ranks. :/ This is a damn tragedy.

RIP tranny sister. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.