• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Sad Loss To Us All. R.I.P. Maddie Blaustein 1960-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeN3rd

Not Gem King Kilik
I I want to make a correction. She did voicing from episode 29-season 8. Not 32.

Last edited:

CandyRobot

Twixted Mind

Psychotic Tracey fan

I listened to that song yesterday for the VERY first time in my life...

I thought that it would be GREAT for a Meowth AMV....

And I really wanted to make one, or at least find one on youtube....

*laughs and cries at the same time*

Aww... *hugs* Well, now we know that it really is a great Meowth AMV.

Rest In Peace, Maddie.
She will be sorely missed by all of us and more I am sure. I send my sympathies to her family and friends. This amazing woman died too young.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Wow, I feel like I'm the last one to find out she's gone...

It's always sad to see someone who's a part of your memories in any way leave this world. Rest in peace.

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
OK. I was just watching Movie 2, and during the credits, magic little magnets in my eyes directed them to the screen. Three words jumped out at me: Meowth - Maddie Blaustein. When I saw it, my blood ran cold. Such a tragic loss... Rest in Peace, Maddie.

Apparently, Maddie had reported the doctors she wasn't feeling well. She had a stomach-ache. She passed on in her sleep that night. She was only 48. Goodbye, Ms. Blaustein.

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
I just came to pay my respects. maddie did a great voice for meowth and it´ll never be the same without her. R.I.P.

Ism

That's pretty strange to hear that a forty-eight year old died in her sleep. I wonder how?

Nevertheless, it's a shame to hear that someone died at such a young age.

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
That's pretty strange to hear that a forty-eight year old died in her sleep. I wonder how?

Like I said earlier, Blaustein reported to doctors she had a stomach-ache. They haven't found out why she got it yet.

EDIT: BTW, Blaustein also voiced Torkoal, Corphish, Farfetch'd, Lt. Surge, and many other additional voices.

Last edited:

Misfit_PM

Wandering
Wow, I feel like I'm the last one to find out she's gone...

It's always sad to see someone who's a part of your memories in any way leave this world. Rest in peace.

I just found out as well... I suppose it is never to late to say a few words...

R.I.P. Maddie

May you never be forgotten...

PikaPikaShaymin

Hi, i'm Pikapikashaymin,and I love Pokemon!
I'm keeping this thread alive!

Like someone said here, i think she died form a stomach virus. I think she will hold the world record for "First Person to die from a stomach virus".
Don't forget that other famous people died, like Steve Irwin and Bernie Mac.

RIP, Maddie! You will be missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.