1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Sandile Gusher of Change (662)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Oshawott! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!

After learning that the first Isshu gym is in Sanyou City, Ash & Iris decide to head there. However, on their ways, they find a trainer called Dan and learn of the sand baths there. In addition to that, the Mijumaru from Araragi's Lab appears and wants to join Ash, but before capture is possible, Meguroko starts attacking and kidnaps Pikachu & Oshawott. Will Ash get them back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. SoulSilverMstr411

SoulSilverMstr411 Hikikomori

And so the fillers begin. 4 more years to go!

3. KibaLG8

KibaLG8 Well-Known Member

HA I suggest you look up the definition of filler. This clearly isn't a filler, since Mijumaru will likely be captured here.

4. Lee-san

Lee-san Limbo Messiah

Anyone found a good site to watch it? BSS doesn't work :/

5. KibaLG8

KibaLG8 Well-Known Member

What's BSS? I have Keyhole but I dont know how to use it.:(

6. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Looks like Ash and Iris are trying to walk faster than the other, it's pretty funny I have to say. Reminds me something from the past.

7. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

Mijumaru is awesome :p
    Pikachu tried to Thunderbolt it because Mijumaru pushed it off Ash's shoulder, but it deflected it with its shell, hurting Ash instead!

And it just got hurt by the pokeball :p

8. Kopilas_ante

Kopilas_ante Pokemon Master

OMG i love your white team line up :p, how do you make oe of those i want one....???

9. tidus

tidus Member

found it funny when team rocket fell into the whole
    ash and pickachu enjoying sand resting thing
    funny when kigabo goes into

10. Chimchar15

Chimchar15 Well-Known Member

I found it surprising that Ash fell into a hole and it wasn't because of Team Rocket. I was seriously expecting them to pop out.

11. tidus

tidus Member

i thought pickachu's tail was going to make the crocidile poke snezze for a min

12. Paul Ketchum

Paul Ketchum Remarkable!

So it looks like Ash and Iris's relationship will be somewhat of a competitive one...interesting.

That adds to my theory that Ash will battle her for his 8th badge.

13. tidus

tidus Member

crocidile pole lol
    how did all that water start

14. Devastator2000

Devastator2000 Are you high...?

I can't wait to see what will happen next. Also, Australia is getting 'Diamond and pearl: GD' or something under those words in a week on Cartoon Network. Is that and old series, or the ones you guys have been talking about?

15. adyniz

adyniz Bulbapædist

Now, please don't tell me that Megurok is going to follow satoshi and then he will catch it similar to miju. 0_0

16. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Nicce fun episode, after wacthing the episode I was really wanting someone to catch Meguroko(Iris) the thing looked pretty fun.

I also liked Team Rocket kept the more serious tone I really though they would be the same as usual in this episode lets hope it keeps like this.

Lol doubtfull Meguroko did appear laughing at the end bu it would be kinda lamme to put two pokemons following the group in a row if he does follow them I hope Iris gets it instead even if someone bonded with it, it was Ash

17. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Very nice episode. I loved how Iris helped to Ash with the Meguroko bridge they built to help the pokemon(Shikijika and Minezumi) from the hot gasers.
    Mijumaru is now Ash's finally, it's great to see that too.

18. tidus

tidus Member

wow Mijumaru is really strong to deflect that water
    funny when they were all straight up to the sky
    meguroko will that one be coming back from the end seemed like it would
    the glass' look pretty funny

19. Lanturn88

Lanturn88 Lanturn Master

The Meguroku is the new Jigglypuff.. woot.. Although I would have to say if someone was going to capture it.. I'd love for James to catch it. In all honestly I hope he does.

Anyways, I'm glad team rocket is still being shown in a way that they're taking their job seriously enough, I'm really happy with this season.. I'd honestly have to say it compares to the original Series, and it seems like thats what they're aiming for :D

20. Grassmen

Grassmen Novice Breeder

It sure looked like it, didn't it...