• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Scare To Remember! (365)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Pikachu getting amnesia and joining Team Rocket was strange but also interesting cuz we got to see him working on the wrong side. I kind of wish his stay with them had been longer tho, not just one episode.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
All the Pikachu-Meowth and Pikachu-Ash moments were very sweet.The episode was dramatic and the ending was predictable. 7.8/10.

Gillachu

Banned
Yawn. I knew that the power of friendship would fix everything, so Pikachu's amnesia was such a predictable plot...

It was a nice twist seeing how Team Rocket were getting along so well with Ash's Pikachu. Meowth being buddies with Pikachu itself was kawaii.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Pikachu and TR would have been a great team if they would have actually left the place they were in. Ash and co would have never found them, so TR miscalculated and missed their chance...

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
The thought of Pikachu joining the Rocket-dan had never crossed my mind, but I liked how it was handled here with his amnesia. Nyasu taking advantage of the situation showed how crafty he is, and I liked when we saw Pikachu attacking Satoshi because it was something that we hadn't seen since the Orange Archipelago.

Daizy

I call you honey
So this was a standard Ash & Pikachu break-up episode, as if we don't have a ton of those already. We usually have boring filler episodes like this before a contest anyway, so it's to be expected.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I kind of wish that we'd have seen more of Nyasu's guilt when he tricked Satoshi's Pikachu. He usually shows his compassion in episodes such as this one, so I wanted him to redeem himself.

Stretching Wobbafett!

The scene where Ash and Pikachu fall into the river is really heartbreaking and Ash remembers the good times he had with Pikachu