• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Scare To Remember! (365)

P

PokeTrainer7783

I personally think Ash needs Pikachu then vice versa. He frigging has a cow anytime Pikachu is lost. By now I'd be like great now I gotta bale it out of trouble again.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Oo, I LOVED this episode. :D It was great to see Meowth and Pikachu being buddies for an episode, even if Meowth was leading him on. They were great together. It was also nice seeing Meowth do the same apple thing that Pikachu did with him in "Bound for Trouble". I do think Team Rocket did a little overkill frying Ash three times, but hey, at least once was great. While I'm in the middle of season four, when Team Rocket was often getting fried when they didn't deserve it, it's a treat to see them get a little revenge. :D I also loved the montage, it and the song were really beautiful. :) I watched the episode again last night, and it moved me far more than the montage in "Pikachu's Goodbye" did. I just wish they'd had flashbacks from farther back than "Hoenn Alone".

I also loved the part when Jessie, James, and Wobbuffet were flattened against the tree and were talking about being so close to each other. :D LOL

10/10

Edited because I'm stupid. ;)

Last edited:
P

PokeTrainer7783

I personally would have given this episode higher credit if it had not been for the whole flashback song thingy. I don't think they had to make the episode that big of a deal. Sure it was sad that Pikachu lost it's memory but it wasn't the end of the world. Also since they were showing flashbacks they could've shown a little something from each season that would've made more of an impact on me instead of just showing the ones they've done recently. But if I have to scare it 7/10.

S

Shadowcat

Funny and ok Episode. I love how Pikachu joined Team Rocket. Team Rocket finally strung up a good lie, but Ash broke their dreams as usual.

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
I thought that this was a wonderful epsiode. I loved how Ash and Pikachu got back together at the end. I got so scared when they fell in the river and I wanted to cry when they played the song in that flashback moment. I think it was only the Hoenn flashback because doing all other five seasons would take a long time. By the way, Pikachu probably got it's memory back while they were in the river or when they both landed on the side of the river. Anyway, this was wonderful to watch and I want to hear that song again.
;025; ;310; ;126; :172bros: ;262; ;335;​
I am hidden, yet I am in front of you.​

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Hidden Mew said:
I thought that this was a wonderful epsiode. I loved how Ash and Pikachu got back together at the end. I got so scared when they fell in the river and I wanted to cry when they played the song in that flashback moment. I think it was only the Hoenn flashback because doing all other five seasons would take a long time. By the way, Pikachu probably got it's memory back while they were in the river or when they both landed on the side of the river. Anyway, this was wonderful to watch and I want to hear that song again.

I wish they would have at least had a flashback to the first episode, since Ash and Pikachu were swept down a river then too. That would have been an excellent memory trigger.

I kinda liked this episode......even though it was a filler....

P

PokeTrainer7783

Yeah we all like to see Ash squirm once in a while don't we? Okay actually he does that a lot.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I liked this episode more than I thought I would. Meowth and Pikachu have some great moments together and it was cool to see the Bound for Trouble references. And dancing Wobbuffet is THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!

10/10 for dancing Wobbuffet
9/10 for Meowth moments
2/10 for plot (maybe in Kanto, but we've had 300 episodes since the time that this would have been good)

Overall score- 7/10

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I thought this episode was pretty funyy when I saw it. But I really don't like the english title they putted for it.

Aptenodytes

it was an ok episode. it was kind of obvious that pikachu would get its memory back though... too bad it got it back so quickly. i thought this episode was a little pointless. 7/10

P

PokeTrainer7783

I just hope there aren't anymore like this (Ash and Pikachu episodes) in Advanced Battle.

Champion Jared 14

Wow, I just saw this eppy for the first time, and I was impressed! The music was good, and pikachu sided with TR for a good long while, that's about the best time that they'll get with him for a long time really. Poor TR, they finally admitted what loosers they are. :D :D

Jiggly1701

Beginning Trainer
I certaintly hadn't seen this episode before now, and it was really enjoyable.

Whoa! Pikachu in Team Rocket! Running with them and in the motto in everything. And, also, Pikachu was well-characterized in this one--upbeat and trusting.

Meowth had a great role in this one, with the typically-great voice acting from Maddie Blaustein.

They surprised me by not playing "Together Forever," but instead another song during the musical sequence.

Not quite as good a standalone episode as say, "The Bicker, The Better" or "An Egg-Sighting Adventure," but fun nonetheless.

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
This was a pretty good episode. But,IMO if Pikachu and Meowth wouldn't of met up with Ash and company or TR again, they might of ended up being buddies.
Poor Ash kept getting zapped by memoryless Pikachu. But, he kept at it, because he loves Pikachu so much. How sweet
The ending with Ash and Pikachu was sweet to.