• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ling-Ling

Pokemon dressup
Why do women hate men so much, we've made their lives so much easier by inventing things such as dishwashers, wasing machines and Easy-off BAM! and they through it back in our faces.

I've already had someone answer this by saying that those men's wives nagged them into inventing them but that doesn't make sense. Their wives would've been to busy scrubbing stove tops with steel wool because they didn't have Easy-off Bam! Now those women have time to nag their husbands about not listening to them. At mens own expense we've made womens lives easier.

Please answer this as I am very confused about why women are being so ungrateful.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Hell, this doesn't even belong in the difference thread. I see this as pure sexism.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Holy crap, if this isn't a joke I would be scared to see you in real life.

Munchlaxy

<3 cute pokes
Holy crap, if this isn't a joke I would be scared to see you in real life.

I'm pretty sure this has got to be a joke thread.... Otherwise... :/

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Then what are we to do?

a) ignore the thread

b) continue adding to postcount until it closes.

c) put this in the Epic thread.

d) Wait for the classic Sogeking/GrizzlyB/Platypus show. One of the participants is here now, let's wait for the others.

Munchlaxy

<3 cute pokes
a) ignore the thread

b) continue adding to postcount until it closes.

c) put this in the Epic thread.

d) Wait for the classic Sogeking/GrizzlyB/Platypus show. One of the participants is here now, let's wait for the others.

A mixture of all three sounds good!

Last edited:

Munchlaxy

<3 cute pokes
You might want to shoot for some extra credit with the counting test.

Haha, wait, you mean there are FOUR?

>_>
<_<

nawwww, I don't know what you're talking about.

Rave

Banned
I see no question, therefore, there's nothing to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.