• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Shape of Things To Come (483)

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Good episode. I liked how Paul relied on coverage moves(Dig and Brick Break) to win. It was cool to see four Abilities activate in one Gym Battle. Azumarill losing to Geodude still irked me, despite the explaination.
9/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
So Satoshi made it to Kurogane City, and I thought that the Rocket-dan working at the mine was fitting since they loved to dig. Watching Shinji challenge Hyouta was exciting, even if his Elekid did most of the heavy lifting against Ishitsubute and Zugaidos. Seeing Hikozaru's Raging Flames Ability for the first time was good foreshadowing for later, too.

Daizy

I call you honey
I kind of expected Paul to lose against Roark but he won anyway. Too many wins for him so soon in DP. Now it's getting boring. But I liked his Chimchar's skills.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I found it interesting how Elekid was what won Shinji the Kurogane Gym match. This showed us how far he'd improved since his battle and draw against Pikachu earlier in the saga.

Daizy

I call you honey
I found it interesting how Elekid was what won Shinji the Kurogane Gym match. This showed us how far he'd improved since his battle and draw against Pikachu earlier in the saga.

Elekid was always tough and what his win proved to me was how even against type disadvantages Paul had the skills needed to pulverize his opponents.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I now seem to recall that despite Elekid's type disadvantage, it used a Fighting-type move against Hyouta's Rock-types, so I suppose that it wasn't completely fighting against bad odds like I originally believed.