• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Shipful Of Shivers (097)

Littlemyuu

Nice episode, Haunter is my fave ghost Pokemon so its a good epi imo..

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode,
i loved to see about Orange league's past, it was cool,
And Gastly & Haunter were so lonely....

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A good episode that was prefect for a Filler.

I liked the story overall; two Ghosts causing mischief. I liked how they used Meowth to tell their story and how Ash and Co. got a peek at the Orange League tournament.

10/10

G50

No longer posting
Seeing and learning about the history of the Orange League and Trophy was really cool. Seeing Gengar and Haunter again was really cool, and the best part.

30/100

hever

022611229PM
This episode was haunting. I like seeing Seadra in the episode, but that's about it.

7/10

I like how they actually had those numbered crime scene tags (those things labeled "1", "2", "3"...)

Where did Jessie get that hammer?

God, Victrebells voice cracks me up!

Vernikova

Champion
Once again, Jessie, James, and Meowth show that they can be competent criminals if they ever stopped chasing after Pikachu. You'd think they would've gotten further in one night than they did. Still, it's a bit silly that this gang of criminals are running away from a group of ten-year-old kids and Tracey. I known it happens every episode but it just seems especially silly in this one.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I absolutely loved this episode. It's definitely one of my favourites from the Orange League. Loved seeing the Ghost Pokémon and how loyal they were. A fabulous filler!

Blessed

A creepy episode, but with an interesting story... I liked how they gave a history on the Orange League, I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
Pretty good episode. I like these spooky episodes with Ghost types, I find them quite interesting. I liked the flashback showing the captain of the ship and what happened to him. I've always liked historical things, so seeing a trainer from 300 years ago was pretty cool.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Very nice episode, thought it was pretty funny too.
10/10

7threst

Yeah, this episode really did a solid job in back grounding the whole history of the Orange League in a interesting, non-boring way. That is what makes this episode in my regards good. The fillers are just nicely done as a mix from events that happened in this season.

NPT

Just a member
This episode was haunting. I enjoyed learning the history of the Orange League, it was interesting. I liked how Gastly and Haunter were still gurading their trainer's trophy, those Ghost Pokemon were loyal to their trainer.

I like it when the anime does these kinds of episodes. The one's where Ash and co. look around some haunted and spooky building/location.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I cackled when Team Rcoket snuck into the exhibit where the trophy was showcased and snatched it. I liked the short chase scene when TR were in that Seadra boat and I screamed when that haunted ship appeared in the fog; it was so ominous. I disliked that Togepi went missing though, but seeing the ghost try to get the trophy back was funny.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I felt really sad for Gastly and Haunter since their owner had passed away hundreds of years ago and the abandoned ship setting was really spooky which I enjoyed. I liked how Meowth got controlled by Haunter to translate. ^^