• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Shockingly Cheeky Friendship! (807)

Aura24

I had a feeling Serena would choose Fennekin as her starter.

Sephora

yes I'm back
I had a feeling Serena would choose Fennekin as her starter.

Everyone had a feeling she was going to choose Fennekin lol

Who ever says the nurse joy wigglytuff isn't super huge is wrong. It was nearly as tall as murse joy, and like a foot taller than serena.

I agree it is huge! I thought regular Wigglytuffs were like this: here

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Sephora

yes I'm back

Aura24

What about beforehand? Before the episode? lol

Sephora

yes I'm back
What about beforehand? Before the episode? lol

Yeah most people guessed Fennekin was going to be Serena's. It is so obvious since it matches her the most out of any of the other starters. You are not the only one who guessed you know lol

Aura24

Yeah most people guessed Fennekin was going to be Serena's. It is so obvious since it matches her the most out of any of the other starters. You are not the only one who guessed you know lol

I know, but I didn't know it was so blantantly obvious to a whole community of users. lol

Aura24

I haven't got the chance to look at the opening, so... I was a little behind.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Okay I love Bonnie now, seriously the scene of her wiping Fletchling's wing was so damn adorable <3!!!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
At least Bonnie has a Pokémon in her own way. Max was this close to having a Ralts following him everywhere.

But as a scientist in the in-game Poké Ball Factory said... "Without Poké Balls, we can't bond with Pokémon." (Twisted, I know.)

Sephora

yes I'm back
Okay I love Bonnie now, seriously the scene of her wiping Fletchling's wing was so damn adorable <3!!!

Yeah it was :) And when she was rubbing Pikachu's face, too.

But omg the amount of cuteness in this episode was too much for me to handle. Bonnie is just so adorable! :3

Last edited:
I am personally not a fan of this episode. It felt kinda unnecessary, and the Bonnie/Dedenne cute fanservice felt forced. They shouldn't have overemphasized on it. I'm a Bonnie fan after watching the first three episodes, I don't need the overdose given in this episode to make her more appealing to me. The journey till now felt empty because of two capture episodes in a row. Team Rocket is officially back to their awful self, but them trying to look competitive makes me laugh.

What's wrong with James lol? His voice acting was totally different today. The way he called out Maiika, and the way he talked was different. :O

This isn't a proper episode IMO. After watching episode 1,2 and the better than average capture episode 3, this episode felt empty. Looking forward for the gym battle though.

Things I liked about this episode:

-I liked the song that played during Ash, Bonnie, ans Clemont's hole searching.

-Bonnie's excitement and showing she knows how to take care of Pokemon (cleaning them/feeding them)

-Serena in the lab and forest

-Clemont's machine overloading because he had the switch and more frizzy Kalos team.

-Bonnie and Clemont's victory capture

-Denndene, nuff said.

Next week! Gym Battle and Team Kalos finally unites.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Dramatic Vespiquen! That would make anyone freak out!

Episode was average, nothing special besides the cute factor that is Bonnie and Dedenne. I loved the scene with the close up of Bonnie's head in the tunnels looking for Dedenne and Pikachu. Loved it. I couldn't possibly love Bonnie anymore then I currently do. But other then that, there wasn't really much going on in the A side story. Serena's B side story showed her getting Fennekin. No fuss, no conflict, no pre-bonding, just pick up the Pokemon and be on my way. Fennekin's flare sneeze is still cute to watch. From the look of things it will be one of those loyal to it's trainer Pokemon, I got that vibe when it retrieved Serena's hat without a command to. Looking forward to when Fennekin will get to have a battle in the series.