• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A short Oneshot

Ihavenot

Pokemon Slavedriver
This is a oneshot based on my upcoming Story, hope you enjoy it.

It was a cool starry night, not a single cloud in the upon the dark blue screen. Underneath, two pokemon lay on the soft grass watching the stars above as the cool breeze washed over them.

"Beautiful night... ain't it Epsi?" one of the pokemon, Swampert asked, beside him, the Sceptile simply nodded.

"Not everyday we have a break like this, I kinda missed the old days Epsi" the Swampert continued as he closed his eyes and slowly inhaled. The Scepile, 'Epsi' once again nodded.

"True, this world has many to offer, such as a night like this, Kipban" Epsi replied.

The Swampert, Kipban, grunted in and opened his eyes again, the stars seemed to twinkle endlessly.

"Epsilon... do you think we'll ever see her again? I mean, its been so long, we were unseperable you know?" Kipban asked his fellow pokemon. Epsilon didn't reply at all as if he was trying to find the answer himself.

"Brendan will find her mistress, if we find her, we find ..." Epsilon said at last and trailed off. Kipban merely grunted and stood up, giving one last look at the stars.

"Maybe if Arceus would forgive Boss.... bah.... let's go Epsi, Boss would be worried" Kipban said and stood up to leave, Epsilon also stood up, his eyes glued up to the stars.

"Perhaps... if Arceus forgiven all of us" whispered Epsilon.

A/N: Something at the top of my head, but gives a little insight to what Epsilon and Kipban is like.

millarc3005

Born a legend!
This isn't proper, all one shots or 1 chapter must be 2 pages long, arial size 12 on office word.

Ejunknown

be creative
Fanfiction Rules said:
These can be of any length, so they may be on the short side

Not necessarily, millarc3005, although I'd say this is a 'drabble' rather than a one-shot, Ihavenot - can you call it a short story if there isn't enough space for a plot?

in the upon the dark blue screen

'Amidst the dark blue of the screen that seemed to cover the night' - or something along those lines, making the description more interesting by not 'listing' description, and also fixing that small error there. x'D

the stars above as the cool breeze washed over them

'the cool breeze' isn't really necessary, brining unwanted attention to a breeze that cameos for one sentence?

Swampert asked. Beside him, the Sceptile simply nodded.

Either a full stop, or you can even use a semi-colong, to break up these two sentences.

"Not everyday we have a break like this, I kinda missed the old days Epsi"

Speech needs it's own punctuation, so a full stop after 'Epsi' would be correct. xD

"True, this world has many to offer, such as a night like this,

Many to offer of what?

grunted in and opened his eyes again, the stars seemed to twinkle endlessly.

Remove the rogue 'in', and while I like the imagery, it needs to be more incorporated into the text! 'glancing up at the canvas of sky, punctuated by glittering points of light, that seemed to twinkle endlessly.' That sentence runs on, so not exactly like that, but you see my idea. x"D

Arceus forgiven all of us"

'If Arceus could forgive all of us.' Would work?

I like this, it's a lovely snippet of your ideas, and the emotions near the end were, in Kipban's reluctance to leave and go back, and trying to find the answers in the stars, was adorable. I'd reread and clean up a few mistakes you made, that can be cleared by beta'ing?