• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A slow speedy team

mudkipz_and_axewz

mudkip lover
My team
(skip past my team if you want to see my problem)
haxorus
adamant nature
item - muscle band
ability - mold breaker
moves:
dragon claw - main attacking stab move
dragon dance - stat booster
earthquake - takes a good advantage of mold breaker
outrage - my last resort move

togekiss
timid nature
item - leftovers
ability - serene grace
moves:
aura sphere - ice rock and other type coverage plus never misses
air slash - flinch spamming and STAB move
flamethrower - some burn spamming and covers over types
extreme speed - STAB move and is also handy for finishing off pokemon like dragonite before they recover in some way.

reuniclus
quiet nature
item - life orb
ability - magic guard
moves:
trick room - basically a center point to turn my team super fast against most teams but I don't always have to use it.
psychic - STAB move
shadow ball - type coverage and lowers special defense
focus blast - again type coverage and can lower special defense

swampert
mild nature
item -
ability - torrent
moves:
surf - STAB move
earthquake - again another STAB move and quite powerful
hammer arm - yes makes it slower but works in my favor sometimes
ice beam - dragon coverage

Ok I need help deciding on two Pokemon for the last positions of my team.
my main strategy which really works form me is to send out haxorus or in double battles haxorus and togekiss and get haxorus to do a much as it can until it faints (for those who haven't guessed yet togekiss is immune to earthquake.) I then send out reuniclus try and get a trick room and them generally out speed the rest of the battle. this is my main reason for having those which are normally slower than usual. plus if trick room fails all my pokemon have great defensive's and hold out for quit awhile. however I really need help on 2 pokemon which would suit my team well and plz no-one say ferrothorn because I tried using it and just can't. any other tips would be useful as well. thqs in advanced