• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A solution to cloning!

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Don't be hatin' against cloning. It's not always bad or good. I mean cloning your huntail if your friend has a gorebyss, okay. Cloning your shiny wurmple a thousand times to have loads of shinies, just plain gay.

Don't use gay as a way of making something look bad or I may be forced to strangle you to death with your own intestines as you attempt to scream, 'stop strangling me to death with my own intestines'.

Cloning has it's justifications, but cloning your mate a Huntail isn't bad and isn't what anyways agaisnt, since your mate may well live near enough to trade via a cable. It's the cloning of elusive and special/shiny/pokerus'd pokemon and spreading them throughout wifi that is the problem, so unless you have oppinions as that, don't post. Seriously, read the first post, cloning for certain things is ok, for some other cases, it isn't.
This thread is about spreading certain things over wifi, not cloning you're Feebas to give one, read ONE, to your friend.

Sorry, you just hit a nerve describing somethign as 'gay' as if that's a bad thing. Don't do it again. Ever. .com.

To keep on track, as I have said cloning for the spreading of online shinies or pokerus'd pokemon is a little bit spoilingish of the game.

u could legally have 2 mews!!! how would it know their legal???

Because legally owning two Mews on the same ID number is impossible.
Mew can only be caught, without cheating devices, using the E-Reader to get a certain item, this items allows them to go to a place at a time and catch one, read, ONE Mew.
Not two.
Therefore owning two Mews on the same ID number is fairly impossible.

Last edited:
Don't be hatin' against cloning. It's not always bad or good. I mean cloning your huntail if your friend has a gorebyss, okay. Cloning your shiny wurmple a thousand times to have loads of shinies, just plain gay.
How is it homosexual?

juggernaut911 said:
u could legally have 2 mews!!! how would it know their legal???
They wouldn't, nothing is wrong with it.

rune the 1st said:
why is everybody against cloning...?
Because people like to ***** about good things.

-Judai

Ampharos_Spark

Gen 6 = <3
Because legally owning two Mews on the same ID number is impossible.
Mew can only be caught, without cheating devices, using the E-Reader to get a certain item, this items allows them to go to a place at a time and catch one, read, ONE Mew.
Not two.
Therefore owning two Mews on the same ID number is fairly impossible.

What if juggernaut911 ment the TRU Event Mew? they all have the same ID.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
What if juggernaut911 ment the TRU Event Mew? they all have the same ID.

*Has no idea what you're talking about* Seriously, I think those Mews were handed out at some American event? I live in England and the events are rare and too far away for me to go to, so if you WERE talking about these TRU Event Mew's, then I do apologise Juggernaut911 for my lack of info ^^.

Bitsy

Sneasel Fanboy
How come no one said this yet?
If you don't want a hacked pokemon, don't trade for it. jeez.

Snake

Dead Man Illusion
Don't you get it? There is nothing wrong with cloning! In fact, it is not actually cloning in the first place! It is simply a save game mistake that saves the SAME POKEMON twice. SO IT IS NOT A CLONE, it is more like a twin. In addition, y do you care if you have one Mew or the copy, it is still the same, both to the game and to its respectful trainers! Cloning can save your prec. pokes from a damned corruption, and it can also allow you to receive and trade rare pokes without losing anything. I don't support cloning, believe me, but i can't see it being accused like dis!

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Don't you get it? There is nothing wrong with cloning! In fact, it is not actually cloning in the first place! It is simply a save game mistake that saves the SAME POKEMON twice. SO IT IS NOT A CLONE, it is more like a twin. In addition, y do you care if you have one Mew or the copy, it is still the same, both to the game and to its respectful trainers! Cloning can save your prec. pokes from a damned corruption, and it can also allow you to receive and trade rare pokes without losing anything. I don't support cloning, believe me, but i can't see it being accused like dis!

*High fives the above three posts* Well done you completely missed the point of the thread.
The deal with cloning isn't the thought of having one or two copies of a Mew, it's the fact that almost everyone would have a shiny Mew and that'd be dull.
Read the above posts before you post here thanks.

How come no one said this yet?
If you don't want a hacked pokemon, don't trade for it. jeez.

When you can tell the difference between a cloned pokemon and it's original then I will give you my life savings.
Go you. Go person GOOO!!!!

Last edited:

contester Ccbueno

Rescuer CCbueno
Sorry.I commented this glitch for at least 5 people.Now my cousin has an army of lv.100 Dewdongs,and his friend is going to have a Deoxys.

Snake

Dead Man Illusion
*High fives the above three posts* Well done you completely missed the point of the thread.
The deal with cloning isn't the thought of having one or two copies of a Mew, it's the fact that almost everyone would have a shiny Mew and that'd be dull.

When you can tell the difference between a cloned pokemon and it's original then I will give you my life savings.

MAYBE I WAS NOT RESPONDING TO THE TOPIC, BUT TO SOME OTHER POSTS, you are welcome. EDIT: THANX(honestly) for helping me get promoted!!!!

Leebui

Questionable...

Darkfall, you deserve the almighty sarcasm title. Anyways, yeah, clones would be hard to identify, so unless you were to know the person personally, it'd be impossible to tell the difference.

Besides, shinies are overrated. It's nice to see something special once in a while, but people care too much about them when it's nothing but a different color variation.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Darkfall, you deserve the almighty sarcasm title. Anyways, yeah, clones would be hard to identify, so unless you were to know the person personally, it'd be impossible to tell the difference.

Besides, shinies are overrated. It's nice to see something special once in a while, but people care too much about them when it's nothing but a different color variation.

Why thank ya very much ^^

Snake: LIke Tesco's. every little helps.

BoT: I just think cloning to complete certain goals is ok, but to get a shiny mew or a perfect I.V Mewtwo or soemthing is just greedy and should be damnable by sock puppets.
Fear the sock puppets, they are your enemies.

Lugia Aeroblast

FR E-4champ 23:56:33
cloning

Well at least there is a way to stop it. Is there a consensus on whether clones should be allowed? I heard the pope is against it.

i heard the pope is against everything non-religious.

and anyway, mew cant be cloned because u cant enter it in a challenge. neather can groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, deoxys, lugia, ho-oh, entei, suicune, raikou, moltres, zapdos, articuno, and mewtwo.

;151; vs ;150; who wins?
;382; vs ;383; who wins? i couldnt put those in my sig so this works

Last edited:

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER

and anyway, mew cant be cloned because u cant enter it in a challenge. neather can groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, deoxys, lugia, ho-oh, entei, suicune, raikou, moltres, zapdos, articuno, and mewtwo.

;151; vs ;150; who wins?
;365; vs ;364; who wins? i couldnt put those in my sig so this works

You don't need to enter them to clone them.
I win because no one cares.

Lugia Aeroblast

;151; vs ;150; who wins?
;383; vs ;382; who wins? i couldnt put those in my sig so this worksYou don't need to enter them to clone them.
I win because no one cares.

no i win because yea u do if ur talkin R/S/E cause this is the R/S/E thread not the FR/LG thread

Lugia Aeroblast

cloning is good if ur trading through a link cable, not a wi-fi connection.

but im still stickin with my last
Duskull, Latias, Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja, Beldum (luckily hatched from egg somehow)

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
You think cloning can ruin Wi-Fi? That's wrong. Cloning won't affect Wi-Fi, but it can affect Pal Park: Two pokemon in the same area? I think that the 6 pokemon that can go into Pal Park per day should be different, but that's just me...

Anyway, I think that the only way to stop such behavior in the fourth generation is by having the fourth generation check the third generation game that's connected to D/P before you can send the pokemon to Pal Park: If it sees two Pokemon w/ the same IVs, EVs, PV, ID Number and Secret ID number, but one of the pokemon is "fake", then the cloned pokemon on the 3rd gen side of the connection should be deleted from the D/P side and replaced w/ a Bad EGG that hatches into the (?) Missingno. That should teach those cloners to think twice before sending in a clone to D/P...

Last edited:

Leebui

Questionable...
You think cloning can ruin Wi-Fi? That's wrong. Cloning won't affect Wi-Fi, but it can affect Pal Park: Two pokemon in the same area? I think that the 6 pokemon that can go into Pal Park per day should be different, but that's just me...

Anyway, I think that the only way to stop such behavior in the fourth generation is by having the fourth generation check the third generation game that's connected to D/P before you can send the pokemon to Pal Park: If it sees two Pokemon w/ the same IVs, EVs, PV, ID Number and Secret ID number, but one of the pokemon is "fake", then the cloned pokemon on the 3rd gen side of the connection should be deleted from the D/P side and replaced w/ a Bad EGG that hatches into the (?) Missingno. That should teach those cloners to think twice before sending in a clone to D/P...

Now if only you knew what Bad Eggs were for...

First off, Game Freak has no real reason to add extra time-consuming coding to the Pal Park. Then didn't to the JPN D/P, so it won't be added to the other D/P either. Also, Bad Eggs were to prevent the game from crashing when a Pokemon carries invalid data. It was never used to punish cheaters, and it never will. Besides, Missingno. can be released, it's treated as a normal Pokemon for the most part.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
no i win because yea u do if ur talkin R/S/E cause this is the R/S/E thread not the FR/LG thread

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=134181

Read the instructions for the cloning glitch, now read the post DIRECTLY under it.
Now go home and never come back.
I win.

On a general, do this or people/mods won't be happy note:

Fix your grammer and spelling.
Don't double post.
Don't fill posts with random things such as, 'who will win' and 'my shines', makes seperate threads or post in your sig those things.