• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A special "winter arc" has been announced for the anime

Kungfu-Bear

Hope to see more classic characters from Diamond & Pearl like Cynthia, Looker if there's some menancing villain there and why not Paul if something interesting can be done with his return. Also, let Lucario (u know, from Gen 4) shine this time.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Keeping my initial expectations low. They hardly utilized Darkrai/Cresselia in a new or interesting way. Although Dialga/Palkia are probably the legendaries with the best anime appearances and I doubt Team Galactic will show up.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Dawn wasn't included in the current OP which is weird because she returned just a while before we get a new OP. Also the fact that we're still 4 months ahead of BDSP release so it was a way too early to use her return to advertise the remakes.
Pretty sure she will be in the Winter special, Cynthia as well. Maybe it'll be about mandatory time-travel episode/s.?
Who knows!

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Oh well, for the B/W remakes; but the poster for the show does have Reshiram and Zekrom in it so there's hope.

Life and death might also be a little too much for the children but I think that it would've made an interesting lore as well though it was kind of covered in the Diancie movie but personally it wasn't my favorite.
I mean Reshiram and Zekrom already appeared in the Mewtwo episode thanks to Hoopa :p I would be surprised if they appear in a main series episode again
Keeping my initial expectations low. They hardly utilized Darkrai/Cresselia in a new or interesting way. Although Dialga/Palkia are probably the legendaries with the best anime appearances and I doubt Team Galactic will show up.
That's a first! For all the faults the recent arc had the way they handled the lunar duo imo is one of the strong points and very well handled
Bertha with Torterra would be a great match
If I had to choose, I'd rather Flint simply because storywise it would be more cathartic to see him beat Flint again
BDSP will release on fall though.
And this special DP arc will come out on winter? Which means this arc will air in December at least. Something off.
By winter they can easily mean the holidays too. Plus if I'm not mistaken BDSP releases on a Friday....so a new anipoke episode that day

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm not that excited for it, Dialgia and Palkia are all powerful and technically had a movie trilogy on top of Team Galactic plot. At least Arceus and Giratina never really appeared in the actual anime, just movies

Honestly I'd rather they skip these legendary two parters, it's basically just a double length filler episode. Give me a double episode PWC fight dang it!

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
By winter they can easily mean the holidays too. Plus if I'm not mistaken BDSP releases on a Friday....so a new anipoke episode that day
BDSP comes out on 19th November.
This winter special will at least air in late December - early January. Don't see the point there.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
After being so dissapointed with Dawn's return, honestly, I think this new one will probably just use Cynthia.