• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Spriter's Survivor Contest V.2 Approved by Asuka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
Ok, we're going to do it a little differently this time:

To all people who werent eliminated and are still in:

Faithless
Garmmon
Kyuubi-Chan
Sharpedo Master
Salimus
Taurine

You will be asked to make a Pixel-Over of something NOT Pokemon related. It must be just made right now only for this contest, no old pixel overs. Once all of these people have posted their me (and the other judges) will judge and one winner will be selected and will be given a special prize.

Oh and why pixel-overs again. We do the same contest for one round and then the next round could be fusions, splices, customs ect... But we have the same contest until a winner is chosen

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
Aw terrific... I was hoping for a round of fusions or splices, but okay :S

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Ok, we're going to do it a little differently this time:

To all people who werent eliminated and are still in:

Faithless
Garmmon
Kyuubi-Chan
Sharpedo Master
Salimus
Taurine

You will be asked to make a Pixel-Over of something NOT Pokemon related. It must be just made right now only for this contest, no old pixel overs. Once all of these people have posted their me (and the other judges) will judge and one winner will be selected and will be given a special prize.

Oh and why pixel-overs again. We do the same contest for one round and then the next round could be fusions, splices, customs ect... But we have the same contest until a winner is chosen

That explains a lot... I was confused originally when it says, each catergory and then we eliminating people.

Faith! Don't panic, this is just the PO round of the contest, from what I understand now is that there will be a new round with everyone in it for Fusions.. etc.

Garmmon

FUN :D
Is there any actual fixed deadline for this? :>
I'm (obviously) going to do a Digimon, but there are like too many Digimon to choose from (800+, wow) @_@
NEED IDEAS :|

I'll withdraw from the contest :/ I'll be back when it's fusions. Sorry.

Sharpedo Master

I Edited Post. My Entry Was Small Like This Post Used To Say But..I Must Have Resized While Working..Its..Too Small..Lol Woops. Sorry. Ill Edit With Entry Soon.

Last edited:

Garmmon

FUN :D
I wanted to do a Royal Knight, but as lovable as they are they're all so complicated, so I went with Magnamon, smallest and easiest of the bunch. ^^
magnamonpotrrn2.png

Original:
magnamonai8.gif

Love the weird shading. ;3
Pffft, I HATE the shading on the leg armour. It looks weird, does it? >_<
If only I could enter Armadimon... :< This sprite took up my precious revision time and almost caused me to fail Chinese. ;D

Ah, I'm talking too much. Good luck to all.

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
I am going to lose this one. xD Almost finished my entry!

Sharpedo Master

i have to drop out the contest :(

i was looking so forward to it and i was so excited! but then this round came up, i can only pixel over pokemon no matter how hard i try. sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.