• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Spriting Contest Aprroved by Zephyr Flare

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningStar

I cant really contact the other judges yet...

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
So, can i still enter?

CleoCosette

Glitter and be Gay!
Why did you guys stop this ?
It's not fair for people who special made sprites for this contest!
Exactly. MorningStar, I don't see why you "can't really contact the other judges yet..." I am starting to get rather impatient now. . . =/

Crossel, I'm not sure if they stopped it, but I think they've forgotten about it.

spidey7000

BEAST!! B|
Can i participate?? Ill post 2 Devamps Revamps and Fusion later today!

king of blue

That's me!
You two, look at the top of the page. Now look at the first three posts. Does that answer your question?

weavile8696

pokemon master
where r the darn judges??????? who will when this ting?????????????????????

Sorry but my internet is killing this site off, this is one of the rare moment I manage to even reach the contest. Therefore it will be very hard for me to judge since all pictures does show up and other things like that. Sorry for dropping out so late, I'm really sorry :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.