• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Stand-Up Sit-Down! (509)

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Good ep. Even if she was less fun in this ep than in the first Buizel ep I liked Zoeys ways of talking and thinking. The battles was ok, but not as intense as they could be. And another TR apperence were they are not trying to steal Pikachu, great! :)

7,5/10

Rebeccag

lol i laughed when dawn said to brock who needs a pokemon centre and brock started shouting at her because without a pokemon centre there wouldnt be no nurse joys. Shellos was cute as well ^_^ and i also liked the interaction between Dawn and Zoey. Plus we got to see Marina too!. Also i laughed when Dawn went this is an appeal battle bunery not a date when Bunery was fliring with Pikachu

P13

Did anyone else get weirded out by the inconsistency of the pronunciation of the name "Shellos". When Zoey said it, it was shell-os, but when everyone else said it, it was shel-loss.

Or am I crazy?

uber gon

Accept Change
Meh, I was disappointed that Mud Bomb was a redux of Mud Shot 1.0.

POKEMASTERNATHAN

In my opinion,this was the best D/P episode yet.

It was a great idea making it so that the trainer was the one hurt,even though the wound looked so...mundane.But Pokemon Centers are a great thing,Dawn!I was expected to see Brock's reaction.Dawn was introduced to double battling,so that was good.But she still got electrocuted:)And for once,Brock managed to go a whole episode without flirting!I*beep*hate it when he does that.I despise Team Rocket,but I enjoyed their appearance in this episode.

uber gon

Accept Change
You'd think Zoey would sound more in pain...

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Possibly the single-worst title in Pokemon dub history. :p

It was great to see Zoey again, and I like that Dawn gets a few tips from her in what moves to use for her next contest. I liked Jessie getting mad at Zoey for beating her and wanting her revenge. :) The practice fight with her was good, but I wish Jessie had done better after doing so well on her opening move with Dustox and Seviper. Darn those writers.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Hmm this episode was ok, I liked Buziel showing it's stuff. Anyways Shellos hmm thats how you say it I always Said She-los LOL
Anyways In My Opion It was a Okay Episode

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
in this episode a trainer got hurt instead of the usual pokemon, it's a change of pace if you ask me, anyway it was a nice episode, one of the best.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
History would have shined brighter upon this episode had the techniques introduced actually been used in the future. Since it has zero impact on the Yosuga Contest or any contest period, for that matter, the only real purpose this episode serves is to give Nozomi some more screentime. And on that note, I hate Nozomi in this episode. Up to this point, she had merely been stale, but at least her usage in the Buizel episode was alright. Here, we see her become more nosy as she dictates every move of Hikari's, which would only build up to the "What-I-say-goes" trade episode. Karanakushi is a cute Pokemon, but we don't see it do too much here.

The appeals practiced here are pretty cool, which only makes it even more of a shame that such things were never implemented. As a training episode, it's also a tad boring in parts, which is only enhanced by Nozomi's lack of distinguishable personality. Then there's the Marina cameo which exists only for the purpose of pointlessly hyping up some fans and annoying others through that pointless hype. I really don't want to scowl upon this episode for what failed to happen in the future, however. As it stands, it's a passable 22 minutes of entertainment.

C+

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
What's up with the title? What's the pun?

Great episode, though I didn't think so at first because I didn't like the fact that Zoey got stronger. The fact that she got Shellos kinda bugged me. I was hoping Dawn would have caught one.

I liked the fact that Zoey gave Dawn pointers for the next Contest and that she explained the rules (GF rules apparently). Dawn helped Zoey too and they both trained together which was sweet. 6/10 for the simple but interesting plot.