• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Stealthy Challenge! (855)

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Aww yesh! The Water PKMN curse has been broken! At last! I knew I would enjoy having Froakie in the anime. Sorry, Oshawott, you were cute, but Froakie is a beast.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Damn good episode.

Man the TR stuff is ridiculous to not notice but Sanpei doesn't notice its his brother with a mask? and he probably knows his brother has a Barbaracle lol.

Anyway the action was great, Frogadier was awesome and Barbaracle got a pretty nice showing also.

Why did those 3 dummies have to be part of the episode again? why do they have to always appear again, ffs, Sanpei brother was enough as an antagonist for the episode, they did nothing besides making it even more obvious that the masked ninja was Sanpei brother.

------

Lol at people not knowing Lizardon X is pokemonSquared and even if they dont know not realizing by now hes a troll.

Captain America X

Damn good episode.

Man the TR stuff is ridiculous to not notice but Sanpei doesn't notice its his brother with a mask? and he probably knows his brother has a Barbaracle lol.

Anyway the action was great, Frogadier was awesome and Barbaracle got a pretty nice showing also.

Why did those 3 dummies have to be part of the episode again? why do they have to always appear again, ffs, Sanpei brother was enough as an antagonist for the episode, they did nothing besides making it even more obvious that the masked ninja was Sanpei brother.

------

Lol at people not knowing Lizardon X is pokemonSquared and even if they dont know not realizing by now hes a troll.

Not his brother.It's a dude named Saizo,probably some big shot ninja from Sanpei's village

Last edited:

WJG12345

This episode was awsome. It is hard to believe that it took 770+ episodes since Krabby evolving for one of Ashs water types to evolve again. Frogadier was amazing and I don't mind that he didn't actually defeat Barbacle. Frogadier's aerial ace is hands down my favorite version of this move. Also good riddance to Bubble as that move was totally useless. That Bonnie moment at the end was pretty funny as well.

Only downside of this episode was that I wish we could have seen that Frogadier vs Greninja battle, but oh well.

I give this episode 9 out of ten. I am so looking forward to when we get confirmation on when Frogadier is going to evolve into Greninja, hopefully it happens before the league.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So, Aerial Ace is now a 3 hit combo (consisting of a 1 punch and 2 slashing kicks). Atleast its cooler looking.
The regular Aerial Ace by Ash's other flying types and Quilava got boring. As for Krookodile's, while the execution was same, the finishing of it was different (i.e., with a Lariat), so it was kind of ok.

As for Froakie's evolution to Frogadier, it kind of reminded me of Monferno evolving to Infernape. But still it looked great.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This episode reminded me of the ep where Treecko evolved in AG. Most of that episode was about a guy and his Exploud, but then Treecko evolved into Grovyle.

Nice episode overall, I do hope we see Sanpei in the league and he's not just forgotten about.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So what are the chances we'll see Sanpei again? I expect some Greninja on Greninja action.

This episode reminded me of the ep where Treecko evolved in AG. Most of that episode was about a guy and his Exploud, but then Treecko evolved into Grovyle.

Oh yeah. The episode where Grovyle thought he was all cool and stuff, which somehow frightened me since it kept grinning darkly.

WillDaSnail

Soon™?
After 16 years and 770+ episodes, the water starter curse has been broken! It's about damn time this happened. Hopefully Frogadier can evolve into Greninja later on for this to come full circle.

I had high expectations for this episode, and it delivered quite well. Frogadier's Aerial Ace looked pretty cool, especially how it was depicted (animation wise).

The only thing that I wished to see was the Frogadier vs Greninja battle that happened at the very end (I want to know what the outcome was). Oh well, nbd.

Anyhow, 10/10 on this episode, onto the next one!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I wished the water curse could've been broken with Oshawott since he took waaaay too many battles in BW and Dewott and Samurott are so badass-looking, but...little did we know he was a Piplup replacement.

I don't mind Frogadier or Froakie much, but Greninja sure makes up for it.

RickHoenn

Banned
Frogadier! Yay! this is now my favorite episode of the XY saga so far :D 10/10

diakyu

Sanpei is pretty hardcore though. The way he saved Greninja before they fell in the river was looked really cool.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
YES!!!! Frogadier <3!!! My little Ninja was a bad ***. I'm loving Aerial Ace as well, look a little like Pound though in terms of color animation.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I screamed when Team Rocket was fooled by those doppelgangers that Clemont made and how they blasted off afterwards. The masked ninja being the same person who gave Sanpei his mission was so cliche and predictable that I rolled my eyes, but hooray for Froakie evolving I guess.

DotKU

Champion
I thought this was a really coool episode, I'm gonna miss "kero-kero". Now we wait for Fenniken's evolution