• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Stravia is Born! (481)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Well, Mukkuru didn't ran his head into the ground.

Anyway, I hope the Mukku's family affinity for a bit of self-damaging attacks comes into play.

uber gon

Accept Change
Yeadh, so then we can all call him the first emo pokémon.

Last edited:

Knight_Ram

Nice to see an evolution in the series so soon! Really good. Hopefully it becomes a Muruhawk before the 7th gym.

Dax

Legend
Yeah I do too but he's not going to be good in the ice type gym, whatever they don't care about types anymore

FlameTrainer

Jedi Council Member
Well, if i'm not mistaking, the Ice gym leader has a Yukikaburi and Yukinooh in the games, so probably as well in the anime. They are part Grass, so Mukkubird might make a chance.

Dax

Legend
Is a strategy to make him useful and to give Ash a Mukkuhawk. At least Starly was better than Taillow.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Taillow was shown to be pretty damn powerful, it just didn't do anything.

Starly (I love typing that!) was cute, and had slightly more personality...but didn;t show any noticeable strength.

Ryano Ra

Verdant Vitality
Agreed.

Starly needed to evolve; the poor thing needs to showcase its potential at whooping some Pokemon butt. You just can't have a tiny bird that is only used instrumentally; it has power, too. ;_; I particularly loved the early evolution, it was surprisingly refreshing for the reason. Although, I will say that I am not fond of the fact that Ash has two normal-types, but I am hoping they will challenge his power as a trainer and give him that new dragon-type. That would be amazing...Ash to have a Gaburaisu. ;_; Not very possible, but the chance is still there. But anways, I'm proud of that Starly.

OMG, I love typing Starly, too. It just rolls off of my fingers or something. >.>;

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Starly Starly starly. So much fun!

uber gon

Accept Change

Dax

Legend
For me it was absolutely needed to evolve Starly (it is fun to type it). When I definitely like Starly better than Taillow but I don't like Swellow better than Mukkubird. Starly entertained me more because he was cuter and had more personality.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think it would have been nice to see Starly for a bit more though. It was really cute, could have used a few more eps before it evolved.

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Yeah, Starly coulda milked its cuteness for it's worth.
But noooooooo. Power is everything...

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. This was Brock’s weirdest flirting moment ever IMO. Meowth’s Boss Fantasy was pretty funny this time around. Just a minor detail, but I thought it was kind of weird how Starly was the only Sinnoh pokemon (I mean there wasn’t even so much as a previously seen pokemon like Chatot). I found it pretty funny when Meowth was hypnotized into helping the other pokemon escape. It was cool to see Bonsly learn Mimic. It was cool to see Starly evolve into Staravia.

R_N

So...twas a good episode with great animation.
And, we now know how to properly address Muku.BIRD. Starlllllllavia! With the 'l's being rolled 'r's.
Too bad Starly evolved JUST as we get a glimpse of some personality...

ALso, waht the crap was with teh filler girl having a British accent?